Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I have posted a Dallas Stars theme to PreCentral.net. Similar to my Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns themes, this theme is unmatched in quality, attention to detail, and depth to which it themes areas within your Pre! This is a link to the theme...

http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/dallas-stars

A note – I make it a rule to ONLY use images to theme the Pre. I do NOT use nor modify CSS files. This means that my themes should not mess with your Pre’s functionality and will not, especially, be affected by OS updates from Palm. I lose some capability in theme’ing by imposing this restriction, but think the prudent path is the best path for all. Hopefully you will agree that I more than make up for the restriction with the level of detail that I go to.

The only recommended method for installing is via WebOSQuickInstall v2.82+, and using the ZIP file format of the theme. Please be patient, the theme will take a full 10-15 minutes to install. Let the process happen and do not be rushed into thinking the install is hung or frozen. The reason it takes so long is due to the detail that this theme provides! Also note, that if you do not have installed, an app that the theme is trying to affect, you will get a message about a file missing. This is just a warning and you can press OK/Continue for each of these.

The themes I create, take a huge amount of time to develop (as I hope you see and enjoy). Please let the developers of content like this know your appreciation and encourage future development by making a donation in the amount of your choosing. To do so, just click the donate button. Thank you!

--UPDATES
    v1.0.0 – This is the initial release of my anticipated Dallas Stars theme. It themes over a thousand images including: Launcher, Lock screen, Phone, Google Maps, LinkedIn, Photos, Tasks, Memos, Videos, You Tube, Messaging, Contacts, Calendar, Browser, eMail, Clocks (Analog, Digital, and Hidden!), Calculator, Music, Weather Channel, Weather Bug, AccuWeather, AccuRadio, Stopwatch/Timer, FlightView, Where, Sprint Portal, Sprint Navigation, App Catalog, PreWare, Amazon MP3, Sprint TV, PDF Viewer, DocViewer, NFL, Nascar, Music Remix, Fandango, and a bunch more! 4 wallpapers are included so you can switch the main background if you do not like the default.

NOTE: The ONLY way to get the ENTIRE theme (for now at least), is to download the ZIP file version from Precentral.net and install it via WebOSQuickInstall. Any other method (ZIP from any other site or by using IPK or Preware, etc.) will result in only 1/2 or less of the theme getting applied to your phone.

Feedback welcomed.

Since the theme page limits the number of screen shots, here are a bunch... (and here are some links to even more... http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post2028928 and http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post2028933 )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rmackay; 11/12/2009 at 12:22 AM.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    More screenshots of the theme...
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    And still more screenshots of the theme...
    NICE FRICKEN THEME!!! Go Stars!
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Did the other background work out for you?