Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Heres is an Droid theme I been working on...

Let me know what you think

Download the SMS/EMAIL Alert:Droid Alert

Icons:
    Phone
    Messaging
    Camera
    Browser
    Contacts
    Calendar
    Photos
    Email
    Calculator
    YouTube
    Videos
    Maps
    Clock
    Music/Music Remix
    App Catalog
    gDial Pro

Backgrounds Changed
    Phone
    Messaging
    Photos
    Camera
    Music
    Browser

Still A Work In Progress:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OneDeep; 11/29/2009 at 08:13 PM.
    --Marvin
    Really digging this theme so far! Hoping you could add or reuse the music icon with a music player remix icon GREAT WORK!
  3.    #3  
    I got the music remix icon added also and its up online at prethemer

--Marvin
    Wow nice theme

You might want to consider changing the Notes & Memos icons too, just dont seem to fit in the overall 'androidish' iconset (Seem bigger).

Great work however
    Very nice, i'm having a problem changing it but when I can I will be getting this fo sho.
    Ok i love this theme! But could you make a nice Friends Flow icon? im a facebok fanatic so i keep the FriendsFlowBeta icon on my main bar
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Clampi View Post
    Ok i love this theme! But could you make a nice Friends Flow icon? im a facebok fanatic so i keep the FriendsFlowBeta icon on my main bar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Wow nice theme

You might want to consider changing the Notes & Memos icons too, just dont seem to fit in the overall 'androidish' iconset (Seem bigger).

Great work however
    I could just resized that apps to make them smaller so they can fit in more.

I'm not sure if the Droid have a memos or task app so I can see what the icon would look like. I'll have to do some searching.
    --Marvin
    What was the changelog on the new version? I have some requests if your up for it too An Agenda Icon would be fabulous, as well as a preware, timepiece (maybe a different color of the clock icon?) , Palm book (similar to friend flow), Droids pandora icon, Sprint Nav (on my first launcher page), and then just the basic stock applications on the last launcher page, settings, info, location services, etc. If any or all of these are available and you are up to it these would be great additions. Also when this matures a bit more or even now as Im sure MANY people are using it, a donation link would be greatly appreciated
    Thank you much

SMKOUT333
    Anyway you could change the launcher on the top left corner of the screen (I.e. Mine right now says Web) so that it's square instead of rounded? Or is that not how the Droid's is?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    this is my all time favorite theme PLEASE KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!!!
    hope their is more for this theme to come!
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
  11.    #11  
    I plan on making a new theme for people who want the quick launch bar to look more like the droids which just have the launcher icon on the button. Also I plan on just making the phone background the solid grey the dorid have. And I might resize most of the pre icons to fit in more.

I just been feeling sick but I'm still planing on adding more..
  12.    #12  
    I also have to fix the analog clock..
    So far this theme seems pretty good! I just installed it this morning. I will report more after I use it for a week or so!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I plan on making a new theme for people who want the quick launch bar to look more like the droids which just have the launcher icon on the button. Also I plan on just making the phone background the solid grey the dorid have. And I might resize most of the pre icons to fit in more.

I just been feeling sick but I'm still planing on adding more..
    So your going to have 2 versions of this theme going? One with the android style launcher and one normal pre style with changed icons? Any updates as to what else you already have completed on this theme? Thank you!
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...ts-screen.html

This would make a great addition to Contacts and Messaging
    Last edited by SMKOUT333; 11/15/2009 at 02:28 AM.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    one of the best themes so far in my opinion, just downloaded it today.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i like the theme but the taskbar color doesn't look that great. id keep the default pre one.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    i like the theme but the taskbar color doesn't look that great. id keep the default pre one.
    I disagree, the black looks awful :P
  19.    #19  
    people keep asking for a black top bar. I don't know why its a Droid theme I could make it if that's what people want.

That mean there would be 4 Droid themes.. 1 with the 4 apps in the quick lauch with a white top bar.. 1 with just the launcher icon in the quick launch with a white top bar..and the other 2 the same just with a black top bar.

Confusing for me. What do you guys think? Should I just keep this one and update or make different versions for different people needs?
  20.    #20  
    oh and I forgot I need to do a theme for the pixi...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast