Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    people keep asking for a black top bar. I don't know why its a Droid theme I could make it if that's what people want.

That mean there would be 4 Droid themes.. 1 with the 4 apps in the quick lauch with a white top bar.. 1 with just the launcher icon in the quick launch with a white top bar..and the other 2 the same just with a black top bar.

Confusing for me. What do you guys think? Should I just keep this one and update or make different versions for different people needs?
    Keep this one! I like the white, if you have to later then release another with a black bar, but keep one with the white
    Nice work, looks great!
    Can you adjust the last row of the phone lock screen ( 0 & delete buttons ) To match that of the other button style? Thank you & great theme
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    Can you adjust the last row of the phone lock screen ( 0 & delete buttons ) To match that of the other button style? Thank you & great theme
    Yeah I could do that but I'll have to do it this weekend. And if anybody want the droid sms alert I could upload it or I could email you it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Yeah I could do that but I'll have to do it this weekend. And if anybody want the droid sms alert I could upload it or I could email you it.
    Please upload if its not too much trouble when ever you have a chance. Thx
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i have this theme installed now.. pretty cool. glad you took away the droid in the top lefthand corner.. would be cool to have the message tone as well.. post it.. email it.. which ever is cool. thanx dude
    After more use of the theme can you make the phone lock pin code screen more like the phone pad screen with the same wallpaper? Thx
    Where can I download this theme?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkebrand View Post
    Where can I download this theme?
    You can download it via Preware..

Start here http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ll-v2-9-a.html

Then here http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...0-preware.html
    --Marvin
  10.    #30  
    Here is the Droid SMS Alert droid-alert.mp3
    --Marvin
    how's the top white bar coming along? what about the android-esque version of this theme?
    this is probably one of the better themes out there
    Is there any way you could put the EV,wifi, and signal strength back to stock, or may be put them green like the rest of the theme?I like the green battery but I find the others a little too hard to read. Plus has anyone noticed that your signal strength shows lower on this theme?
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    I love this theme. The only thing is hat messaging bubbles. I made the Droid - Edited theme and changed them. I like those bubbles a lot. Haha. Regardless I love this theme. I change themes a lot & when I get a new one I always compare it to this one. If its not similar or better I gets uninstalled and I get a Droid back! =) Haha.
    + 1 Prince, I always seem to go back to this theme. I love the black,green grey colors.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Exactly. Haha. I'm more of a red type of person. But for someone reason, I always go back to this one. Hopefully someone could make it in a dark red color one day. Haha. I love this theme though.
    Nice theme I like this one
    Does this work with 1.3.5.1??
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I Love This Theme. This is The Best Theme Beside The Simple Black With Texture Theme. Good Work
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I love this theme, had this for almost two months now and still think it's one of the best themes out there. For some reason I just love that robot. Would also like to see more Droid themes, maybe include backgrounds and icons with the green robot. Thanks for the good work.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast