1.    #1  
    Currently a work in progress. Thoughts and comments are always appreciated.
    Last edited by mcr_31; 11/09/2009 at 07:40 PM.
  2.    #2  
    I have to give Credit to Abyssul for the work done on Flash of Red and Black which provided the foundation for this theme. I am still currently developing it, but wanted to get the start out there.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    can you tel me, how i can put the flash on my palm pre?
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Nice theme!
    One of the best pre themes so far, love it. Great attention to detail. Difficult to read download and error screens, would like a white font if using such a dark background. Installed a flash mp3 ringtone to make it "Flashier". Thanks
  6.    #6  
    Willie,

I am actually still working on this one, but your feedback is great! The dark font is a problem, I am going to lighten up the error screens. One issue I came across editing the Style sheets was the font color and making it work universally. I should have the finalized version out this week though.
  7.    #7  
    For those insterested, I put the wallpapers I made for this up on PreThemer.com

PreThemer // Searching wallpapers for "The Flash"
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    Wow, best theme out there by far. My only issue (and you may be addressing this already as noted above) is the text messages are a little hard to read due to the black font on a dark gray background. But really, this is awesome.