Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This is my first theme, hope everyone likes. It is on prethemer, preware and soon in precentral. Enjoy the theme and hit the thanks button if you like : - )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by aparigraba; 11/08/2009 at 08:06 PM. Reason: changes
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Pretty good thing ill look for it right now on preware tanx
  3.    #3  
    It is on preware and prethemer, and soon on precentral.
    Love it! You really went the extra mile on changing icons.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnmoore72 View Post
    Love it! You really went the extra mile on changing icons.
    Thank you, its a shame that with updates on the apps, they change, but by reinstalling the theme they go blue again.
  6.    #6  
    update 2.0.1 is now available, hope everyone enjoys!
    Check out my Light Blue theme and if you like please hit the thanks button or even better, donate.
  7.    #7  
    2.0.4 is out with changes to browser, email, clock and youtube. Download at prethemer or preware.
    Check out my Light Blue theme and if you like please hit the thanks button or even better, donate.
  8.    #8  
    Now also available at precentral!! : - )
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    This is my first theme, hope everyone likes. It is on prethemer, preware and soon in precentral. Enjoy the theme and hit the thanks button if you like : - )
    Onced the theme is instaled, how do you get it to work? I have attempted to download several themes, but not sure what i am doing wrong. Can you help??
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post

I HAD BEEN USING A DIFFERENT THEME FOR A WHILE... BUT SINCE I HAD TO DELETE IT FOR THE UPDATE... I DECIDED TO GIVE A NEW ONE A TRY... AND OHHHHH MANNN I LOVE IT!!!! thanks sooo much and good job!!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkarle2 View Post
    Onced the theme is instaled, how do you get it to work? I have attempted to download several themes, but not sure what i am doing wrong. Can you help??
    http://www.precentral.net/how-install-themes-your-pre make sure you have webos quickinstall 2.9 or you can do it on preware.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Saundra23 View Post
    I HAD BEEN USING A DIFFERENT THEME FOR A WHILE... BUT SINCE I HAD TO DELETE IT FOR THE UPDATE... I DECIDED TO GIVE A NEW ONE A TRY... AND OHHHHH MANNN I LOVE IT!!!! thanks sooo much and good job!!
    Thank you.
  13.    #13  
    2.0.8 is out on preware and prethemer : - )
  14.    #14  
    Light blue tux is now available on preware...enjoy!
    love the theme, is there any way you can upload the wallpaper with the tree here, or make it available with current updates. i'm totally digging the this theme but the new update only has the blue world picture available. thanks in advance and great work on this theme
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    thanks for your hard work been using your theme since it came out !!
    Last edited by Lucki; 12/24/2009 at 10:50 PM.
  17.    #17  
    Hey guys, here is that wallpaper and a few others, hit thanks button if you like : - )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    been using this theme for a while and absolutely love it! After 1.3.5 tho I keep trying to instal it via preware and all I get is "theme probably installed" but nothings changed. Anyone knoes how to fix this?
    Last edited by W0lfang; 12/31/2009 at 05:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lfang View Post
    been using this theme for a while and absolutely love it! After 1.3.5 tho I keep trying to instal it via preware and all I get is "theme probably installed" but nothings changed. Anyone knoes how to fix this?
    Im getting the same message - this theme looks really good, and I'd like to try it, but it looks like it might need some tweaking for 1.3.5
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    hey!!! It's working for me now =D ... Going through preware I notice that today I could see a picture of the theme so I tried and it work as normal!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast