Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Update: v2.5 (1/17/10) New apps supported including Messaging, Tasks, Notes, screenlock. Also added some new System UI graphics and altered graphics to phone app.

Updade: Updated the theme - added some color back into the logos. Added many more apps, new graphics on top bar, and theme is now compatible with 1.3.5. Also swapped out the background images in some of the apps.

Basic Battlestar Galactica theme. Cut-off paper with palm icons melded in. Backdrops for apps too.

Any icon requests, just ask. Please include the PNG icon and the destination folder for the program.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by solarus; 01/17/2010 at 04:25 AM.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    solarus - NICE FREAKING WORK!!!!
    This is my favourite theme yet!

Can I request a variant of it with the various background images being the stars of the show? I love the icons, please don't change those, the simplicity of them is awesome.

Thanks for the hard work and awesome theme!
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    solarus - NICE FRACKING WORK!!!!
    Fixed your fracking post! :P
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rykatemom View Post
    This is my favourite theme yet!

Can I request a variant of it with the various background images being the stars of the show? I love the icons, please don't change those, the simplicity of them is awesome.

Thanks for the hard work and awesome theme!
    I don't have plans for that yet but I have posted several wallpapers to use on the main screen here...

PreThemer // Wallpapers for the Palm Pre and WebOS
    Much thanks Solarus!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Actually it's Frakking. There is no c in it. ;-P
    noktomezo corrected you before i could. and solarus posted images of the cast. download those and switcheroo. they will rotate as often as you set them to. it is awesome
    just installed the theme, and wow , very nice work.

do you have a cool Messaging / contact scrim for this theme, it will make it complete.

again , nice work , i'm using it with no issues.
    Solarus, awesome work! It would be perfect if you could update the theme to work with 2.2.4 and with prethemer 1.0 app... There are may users out there...

Best
    Kim