Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i like it alot!
    jrdejavux, thanks for that quote you have, made me laugh........still laughing.....ohhhh
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
    i like it alot!
    From 'Dumb and Dumber'
    Just call me Berd.
    Loving this theme... cant wait to see it
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    hey guys here is quick preview... I tried to theme the phone app the killed it anyone interested in helping let me know.

Remember this theme is set up to have the icons in the dock in the same order i'll look into changing this.
    no other icons were changed no be sure to uninstall any current terms
    Last edited by Doc31; 11/24/2009 at 01:03 PM.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    hey guys here is quick preview... I tried to theme the phone app the killed it anyone interested in helping let me know.

Remember this theme is set up to have the icons in the dock in the same order i'll look into changing this.
    no other icons were changed no be sure to uninstall any current terms
    i love this but would be nice if you removed the little scrollbar at the homescreen we dont need that in webOS hope you make more icons and all would fit in the quicklauncher instead of those transp images =) and hoping that you will make this theme wider and with more changes
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Looks great,
    some feedback.

when in launcher, the web launcher, its there, just no logo, only text... and still launches web. kind of weird. everything else looks mint.

also, i dont know if this was intended or not. but you were saying how right now you cant change the home dock, interestingly, it kept the same programs there, just the icons are different...

what i mean is, the second one shows a web icon, but when i launch it (from home screen), it gives me my SMS page, which is formally was.

im not complaining i like it like that, despite the unmatched icon.

thanks for the great theme.
    hope the feedback helps.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpaulp View Post
    Looks great,
    some feedback.

when in launcher, the web launcher, its there, just no logo, only text... and still launches web. kind of weird. everything else looks mint.

also, i dont know if this was intended or not. but you were saying how right now you cant change the home dock, interestingly, it kept the same programs there, just the icons are different...

what i mean is, the second one shows a web icon, but when i launch it (from home screen), it gives me my SMS page, which is formally was.

im not complaining i like it like that, despite the unmatched icon.

thanks for the great theme.
    hope the feedback helps.
    You'll need to charge your order the icons u see aren't really there
    The order of the dock should be: Phone / Web / Mail / Text /
    Since you icons are transparent now you'll need to drag them in the correct order.
    I made the icons apart of the dock because resizing all of the icons to fit in any positions would be nearly impossible.
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Looks great, can't wait until it's done.
    Last edited by pimpmasterjasf; 11/12/2009 at 07:46 PM.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    would it be possible to change the unlock method to be the heros swipe unlock instead of the pre's push up to unlock phone?
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    anything new?
    awesum looking, id install this when it comes out.
    Looking sweet!!
    Can't wait till it's finished!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    anything new being done to this theme?
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Sorry y'all I've been busy haven't been able to work on this....
    but *** I'm ****ed someone decided to post my theme and not even give me credit for my work i work hard on theses themes and this wasn't posted becuase it wasn't ready!
    Hey but whateva had to get that off my chest
    Hero Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer
    My Themes - Prethemer
    but *** I'm ****ed someone decided to post my theme and not even give me credit for my work i work hard on theses themes and this wasn't posted becuase it wasn't ready!
    oh that sux, but i love the theme, makes my wanting a hero urges go away for a while
    cool theme
    This is like the best of both worlds... I like the look of the Hero, but I like WebOS better... hopefully it gets worked out!

Damn man, I purposely came on here looking for info on this particular theme. I currently have it on my phone but will remove it as not to support someone who took credit for something they didn't do. I will be checking back regularly to see when yours is done and will definitely be using it. Thanks for your hard work.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by csierra72 View Post
    Damn man, I purposely came on here looking for info on this particular theme. I currently have it on my phone but will remove it as not to support someone who took credit for something they didn't do. I will be checking back regularly to see when yours is done and will definitely be using it. Thanks for your hard work.
    no don't do that. I decided not to release mine I figured there was enough android themes out there. Its cool I just had a very small rant
    My Themes - Prethemer
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast