Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Conceptual based icons for the most part, using a variant of the "Flat" PSD, developed by alxboss for the iPhone. Released on PreCentral here:

http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/preconception
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by solarus; 11/04/2009 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Updated screenshots
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    and you needed two posts why...?
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dragbug View Post
    and you needed two posts why...?
    Oops, page timed out the first time. Didn't see it had posted. Sorry.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    Oops, page timed out the first time. Didn't see it had posted. Sorry.
    Ahh ya I noticed the site doing that. Generally when it times out, I go back in to see if my post updated or not. So far 9 out of 10 times it gets posted.

BTW, your theme looks good
    GREAT theme, def moved up my list of fav themes. The only thing I wish it had was a custom messaging color to match. If it gets that (and maybe a boot screen) it will be perfect. Thank you.
    I installed this theme, then uninstalled it to try a different theme. Preware doesn't show a Theme installed, but the "glass" elements of the theme are still present. Is there a tool on here somewhere to "wahs" the Pre of themes? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

TJ :-)
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tjsongman View Post
    I installed this theme, then uninstalled it to try a different theme. Preware doesn't show a Theme installed, but the "glass" elements of the theme are still present. Is there a tool on here somewhere to "wahs" the Pre of themes? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

TJ :-)
    Sorry to hear about the elements remaining when uninstalling. I've never had this happen to me so I'm sorry I can't help. You should be able to restore original icons though with the WebOS Repair Utility. The thread with instructions is here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...r-utility.html
    why l can't use this theme on my ppl relseived a notificationthat no handler for this file
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cesarleylim View Post
    why l can't use this theme on my ppl relseived a notificationthat no handler for this file
    I forgot that the PreThemer site needs to know what to with new files. My apologies - the theme has been taken down. If you down load the theme in zip format from this site and upload it to your Pre using the latest user of Quick Install it will work.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    ok tried installing via quick install and it wouldn't install. Theme worked great when it was avail on preware?? well lets hope i can revert back to default and wait patiently!