1.    #1  
    hello guys, recently I installed a custom theme I think was "black" and for some reason when I change it or uninstall it, the theme does not seem to be gone and it doesn't come off. Icons and dial pad are still theme like. And my status bar does not show the signal, blutooth or wifi icons. What can I do because I did the reset on the pre but it still there. I haven't done the second resent yet, which erases USB files.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Run WebOS Repair Utility with compatibility mode off. It will remove the theme and any patches. You will have to reinstall patches. If that doesn't work, more drastic measures may be called for.

For more info, run a search in the forums. This is a pretty common issue and discussed extensively.
  3.    #3  
    is this the app on the pc, am I right?
    You can try resetting, something like that just happened to me, I reset and it was good.
  5.    #5  
    which reset did you do thou??
    Quote Originally Posted by morvius16 View Post
    which reset did you do thou??
    It was a luna reset, but I would suggest just doing orange+sym+r as that does everything, just in case.

Unless you mean "which reset" as in what did I restore, and in that case I didn't, I just basically turned off-then on the phone to fix it.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Were do I get the Web OS repair utility?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Thanx I found it and it worked great!