1.    #1  
    **UPDATED 11/3/09 Version 0.0.5**

A theme based on Chelsea F.C.
    Just the beginning. More edits to come. Please check back often.

If you find any issues with this theme please provide specific problems and also screenshots if possible so that the problem may be resolved (ie fonts are hard to read)

Screenshots

Thank you very much to nights0223 for much of the work he has done to get me started on making all my themes.
    Feel free to donate any money you deem neccessary and thanks in advance!!!

Download Version 0.0.5
    Last edited by slinkster213; 11/03/2009 at 10:11 PM.
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

Hey man thanks for this theme, just wanted to give some input. I love most of the theme. By far two of my favorite things ont he theme are the start up loogos and the blue when you click on the screen. I would also recomend making a background for the dialer and also making the looking pin chelsea logo instead of just blue. One thing I dislike is the icons. I personally prefer to have different icons so they are easiely seen but they are all so similar so its hard to quickly see what I need. Again this is just my opinion but thanks for the great theme.
    The blues!!!!!
  4.    #4  
    hmmm sounds good. i'll deff keep working on this. Just wanted to get something out there for you fans. I will be working on this a lot so stay tuned and thanks for the suggestions.
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

Deffinatelly using this theme, can't wait for updates.
    any updates on this theme any time soon.