1.    #1  
    A great classy Texas A&M University theme would be great for us alumni who don't need the sawed off horns, etc. Football, Aggie Ring, Bonfire, Buildings, Reveille are all things that I would like to see.

Would also like to see a visually pleasing Rottweiler theme. I have several and love them dearly and would love a great Rottie theme. My boy's dad is Gil v.Hause Milsped if that's somewhere you want to start for ideas.

Thank you in advance.
  2.    #2  
    anyone??
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I will do a Texas A&M theme, if and after UT wins on Nov 26th. If you are not familiar with my themes (I only have 2 so far - search for "Dallas-Cowboys" and "Texas-Longhorns"), they are extremely detailed, taking about 60+ man hours each. So I should have it ready for you sometime in early to mid-December.

Gig 'em!

Hook 'em!

Robert MacKay
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Well, I can't say I hope those tea sippers win on Thanksgiving, but if that's what it takes to get a darn good Aggie theme, (as good as that cowboys theme which I am currently installing for the wife), then so be it! What the heck am I saying? Noooooo!!!

Go Ags!!!! Saw Varsity's Horns Off!

Thank you for the great contributions either way, Robert

Gig 'em!

p.s. - all that BlazerDogs asks within Aggie theme is right on. Classy, not just football and not that sawed-off version out there. A little of everything that represents what A&M and being an Aggie is all about.
    Will also nudge this request for TAMU theme.

But why wait for Thanksgiving? heheheh...
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Sorry, I just can't do anything for TAMU until after Thanksgiving. If we (Texas) win, you will get one super-fine, super-classy, super-detailed Aggie theme! A small price to pay for a masterpiece theme, no?
  7.    #7  
    yeah, why wait for Thanksgiving??? We won't tell that a horn made it.

While we wait, could you make a rottweiler one? I would be so happy.
  8.    #8  
    Would have preferred an Aggie win by far...but did want to get this rolling since we didn't. Fun game to watch if had not been personally invested.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Here's an easier way to access a quick check on battery life, date/time, wi-fi/bluetooth settings, etc.

Instead of tapping on the battery icon on the top right; tap on the time on the upper panel...much easier to access.
    I'm also interested in a Texas Aggie theme - just installed your Dallas Cowboy theme today - awesome work!
    the only question i have is how do you remove themes.
  12.    #12  
    rmackay....still waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerDogs View Post
    rmackay....still waiting
    Heck yeah!
    Still waitin' on my Pre... hopeful that the two will come about the same time?