1.    #1  
    I am new to making themes. I think I have everything correct but it wont seem to load with WOSQI. I attached a copy of the theme zip. If someone can take a look at it and give me a hand and let me know what I did wrong.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    What kind of error message are you getting?
  3.    #3  
    i am not getting an error msg, just been sitting for over 10min allready and still not done.
    Strange, how did you create the theme? Prethemer?
  5.    #5  
    i used a xml file from another theme, and made it all without theme builder.

i edited the xml file to reflect my theme
    pretty sure u cant do it like that. the only way that worked for me was prethemer.
    actually you can do it the way you are talking about. The tricky part is that the xml file must correllate directly with your folder structure. I took a look at your zip file and it seems kosher. What exactly is getting stuck. I am getting that you are trying to install via WOSQI?
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

8.    #8  
    I am using WOSQI, and it just stays on the screen "this may take a few min, Please be Paitent" I let it sitt for about 20 min and it still never said complete. I even tried it on the emulator and still no luck.
    try adding a screenshots folder to the zip...WOSQI is kind of picky about this. also I have never used a prethemer xml file. This may have something to do with it as well. There is some scripting that may not work such as the data generator line being prethemer.com or also the xml version that it states at the top.
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.