1.    #1  
    Ok everyone. Hope someone can help me. I have edited a ton of icons and images within my Orangish theme. One small problem within one of the apps. The app tasks. I edited the image called notifcation-small.png which is just a checkmark. Now when I install the theme on my phone and I make a task with a due date, a small notifaction icon pops up on the bottom but it is not the notifcation-small.png that has been installed into the theme. It is actually the icon.png made small and in black & white. I noticed this with the new theme because I used nights0223 icon for the tasks app. The default theme has a different looking tasks app icon and when this theme is installed, that icon.png is actually the small notifcation image.
    I searched high and low for the image somewhere but realized that it is actually just taking the icon.png making it small and making it black and white as the small notifcation icon. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. This means that the phone is editing the image colors which to me seems impossible unless it has photo editing software imbedded in the phone to make the icon black and white cause I never once uploaded an image that was black & white similar to the icon.png.
    I hope this makes sense and that someone knows how to fix this or figure out whatever the heck is going on.
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

I just saw this with the youtube download patch while it was downloading a video it was showing my 64 x 64 youtube themed icon.png in black and white.. So it got to be the Pre doing that.
  3.    #3  
    yeah so when does the "notification-small.png" 24x24 file get used then cause the black & white file is showing up in place of what is actually in the folder. Seems like scripting error in app or something and so it spits out a default image of the icon.png
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.