1.    #1  
    My new Epic black theme is now online. http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/epic-black
    just want to give you a heads up. when you post a theme it must be published by a site moderator which does take some time so just cause you upload it doesnt mean it is actually online. I made the same mistake the other day myself. So heads up yours is not published as of yet. still taking me to access denied page
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

theme does not uninstall cerrectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by cazman420 View Post
    theme does not uninstall cerrectly.
    really you just say it doesn't install correctly. I spend so much time posting solutions to peoples theme problems and I am tired of people just posting "hey s!%? Doesn't work dude help me"if you are going to post please post so that people can at least help without having to ask 50 questions just to get started. Stop posting just to get ur total posts score up to the highest. There is not a prize!!!
    I guess we've all learned a lesson here that if you are going to post a problem don't just say it doesn't work. Please post in what way you got it to not work or how its not working. Just something other than "doesn't work"
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

Quote Originally Posted by slinkster213 View Post
    really you just say it doesn't install correctly. I spend so much time posting solutions to peoples theme problems and I am tired of people just posting "hey s!%? Doesn't work dude help me"if you are going to post please post so that people can at least help without having to ask 50 questions just to get started. Stop posting just to get ur total posts score up to the highest. There is not a prize!!!
    I guess we've all learned a lesson here that if you are going to post a problem don't just say it doesn't work. Please post in what way you got it to not work or how its not working. Just something other than "doesn't work"
    LOL! I'm a total nub here yet I find myself getting annoyed by the same shiz. People like sam inc who just post questions or vague problems expecting others to come to their rescue immediately. When a novice like me is able to find answers to those questions via the search engine provided it shows me that these guys are not even trying to find an answer before asking their next question.

Members helping other members is what a forum is all about. However, there's a certain amount of common sense and EFFORT that an individual has to put forth themselves to find a solution. Moderators should make new members use the search engine a minimum of 20 times before being able to make their first post.

~Steve gets off his soapbox~
    Can you make this without the gray at the top and maybe white or gray letters and numbers i'll gladly donate. I removed my launch bar and it would look so good.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I think what Cazman 420 is trying to say is that when you try to uninstall this theme it won't. I too have installed this theme and got an error when installing. the only part of the theme that installed was the wallpaper.

I went to install another theme using Web OS Quick install. I click on the Themer page select a theme and click to install it. I get a screen that says it's installing and might take a few minutes. It just hangs there for a long time...hours to be exact. I then have to use ctrl, alt, delete to close Web Os Quick Install.

I used the Themer page several times and tried to set the theme back to default and it just hangs on the same screen. I tried rebooting my computer and rebooting the phone. No luck with either.

I even tried to use Preware to install a new theme. It won't install, I wind up getting an error that says. Error installing see IPKG Log.

I check the IPKG log and find this error under Post Install:There is already a theme installed.remove any installed themes before continuing.Removing package com.prethemer.themes.2981b99e26 from root...
    mkdir: cannot create directory '/var/usr/lib/webos-quickinstall': File exists
    cat: can't open '/media/internal/prethemer.txt': No suchfile or directory
    sh: 1: unknown operand

Failure under post-install script execution.

I have the latest updates to Web OS (1.31), Preware, Web OS Quick Install and Package Manager service.

So I think this might be the problem with this theme. If anyone has any solutions I would be happy to try them. Thanks
    I need some help...