1.    #1  
    I was wondering if I could take screens from different themes to make one really nice CUSTOM theme??? For example, I really love the GOD OF WAR messaging page, I like the VENOM icons and I like the phone page from another theme... Can this be done??? Has anyone tried this out yet??? Please let me know folks!! I just wanna have every part of my phone to my likings and not have to settle for a particular theme because I like one or two things about it.... THANKS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hu5t13man View Post
    I was wondering if I could take screens from different themes to make one really nice CUSTOM theme??? For example, I really love the GOD OF WAR messaging page, I like the VENOM icons and I like the phone page from another theme... Can this be done??? Has anyone tried this out yet??? Please let me know folks!! I just wanna have every part of my phone to my likings and not have to settle for a particular theme because I like one or two things about it.... THANKS!!
    Not as a package!
    You can download the themes you like from prethemer in .zip format, then extract and mix and match the .pngs you want and install them manually through WOSQI or you could upload your theme to prethemer.com and install it that way.

Just be sure to give credit to the people that you borrowed the images from.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    ok, I was certainly thinking doing just that would work. I never made my own theme before so I wasn't sure if the was something else to it or not. THANKS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Not as a package!
    You can download the themes you like from prethemer in .zip format, then extract and mix and match the .pngs you want and install them manually through WOSQI or you could upload your theme to prethemer.com and install it that way.

Just be sure to give credit to the people that you borrowed the images from.
    I'd like an easier way than extracting, mixing, and matching manually. It'd be great to have an application whether on the PC or Pre that can manage a library of favorite themes and allow you to quickly pick and choose the elements you want to apply.
  5.    #5  
    Now that sounds like a great idea!! I would love an app like that!!! A "Theme Mixer" app!
    Now that sounds like a great idea!! I would love an app like that!!! A "Theme Mixer" app!
    Yea I have been asking for an app for something like this for a while now. It seems to be complicated to do. I was willing to put forth icons and more but until it can done have to do it the long way. But its still fun to create your own theme...
    +1
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblake1030 View Post
    Yea I have been asking for an app for something like this for a while now. It seems to be complicated to do. I was willing to put forth icons and more but until it can done have to do it the long way. But its still fun to create your own theme...
    oh yea, I think it would he hella cool to customize themes as such! IMO, the messaging page for the God Of War theme is the best BY FAR! Go check it out if you guys have time. I also, liked the phone portion from the scooby doo theme.. (stop laughin!).. And the icons from the Guns theme... A lil bit from the marijuana theme also.. (but of course, I don't smoke.. )
    c'mon developers, work your magic!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    if you want to mix and match themes its easy
    its just a matter of dragging and dropping things from folder to folder
    if you have ideas of what themes you want to mix and match and want help email me at Pardoe@live.com
    Once you are in Hell, Only the Devil can help you

Click To See My Themes

If you have any theme requests email me at Pardoe@live.com
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pardoe View Post
    if you want to mix and match themes its easy
    its just a matter of dragging and dropping things from folder to folder
    if you have ideas of what themes you want to mix and match and want help email me at Pardoe@live.com
    It sure is easy! I took the crown royal theme, and added the god of war messaging and menu page. It worked first time! But I noticed that the god of war theme has a 'theme.patch' file that changes the "sprint" in upper left corner to "God Of War"! I tried to edit it and put my name in it, but all it will do is continue to say "sprint" grrrr...... How can I change it to say my name or whatever I want it to say???
  11.    #11  
    It sure is easy! I took the crown royal theme, and added the god of war messaging and menu page. It worked first time! But I noticed that the god of war theme has a 'theme.patch' file that changes the "sprint" in upper left corner to "God Of War"! I tried to edit it and put my name in it, but all it will do is continue to say "sprint" grrrr...... How can I change it to say my name or whatever I want it to say???
    Nevermind! I figured it out! Mine now says "Hu5t13Man" where Sprint used to be!