1.    #1  
    **UPDATED 11/3/09 Version 0.3.0**

A theme all oranged out.
    Just the beginning. More edits to come. Please check back often.

If you find any issues with this theme please provide specific problems and also screenshots if possible so that the problem may be resolved (ie fonts are hard to read)

Screenshots

Thank you very much to nights0223 for much of the work he has done to get me started on making all my themes.
    Feel free to donate any money you deem neccessary and thanks in advance!!!

Download Version 0.3.0
    Last edited by slinkster213; 11/03/2009 at 05:27 PM.
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

such a beautiful theme. I really like the themes that keep the original icons but change the color a bit. Any chance on you making a blue or a black one?
    Im with chaos, i prefer the original icons with modified colors. That being said, i really enjoy this theme. Great work
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I've been downloading themes for an hour... I'm definitely logged in.
    But every time I click on your download link it says "access denied..."
    Love this theme! Our high school colors are black and orange so I've been wanting something like this for a while. Any plans on updating the theme with Messenger and Phone changes?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I've been downloading themes for an hour... I'm definitely logged in.
    But every time I click on your download link it says "access denied..."
    That is my fault. I posted the link and everything before the orangish theme was published in the theme gallery. It is working now. SORRY

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    Love this theme! Our high school colors are black and orange so I've been wanting something like this for a while. Any plans on updating the theme with Messenger and Phone changes?
    This was just a start to get it out there and put some feelers out there. With so many people being happy with it I will definitely be changing nearly every aspect of the OS so stay tuned. Updates coming often.

Quote Originally Posted by slinkster213 View Post
    This was just a start to get it out there and put some feelers out there. With so many people being happy with it I will definitely be changing nearly every aspect of the OS so stay tuned. Updates coming often.
    Thanks! Anxiously waiting.
  9.    #9  
    Got a big update for all you fans

hey this theme is amzing. the only thing that is holding me back is my music player remix. it goes with my blue theme. if you could change that. then this would be the best theme ever
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soupisgood08 View Post
    hey this theme is amzing. the only thing that is holding me back is my music player remix. it goes with my blue theme. if you could change that. then this would be the best theme ever
    If you are using WebOS Quick Install you could always use the send file feature to replace the default music player remix icon with the orange icon from this theme. It would take about 20 seconds
  12.    #12  
    what music player remix are you talking bout? I can work on this

Since I have a picture as my screensaver, the main pic on the Orangish theme, will not go on my phone. What am I doing wrong?
    Please help, I want the main screen to be orange but it won't download...help?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tdjohnson View Post
    Please help, I want the main screen to be orange but it won't download...help?
    Here you go mate
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16.    #16  
    update!!! hope everyone is happy. feel free to let me know if you need any changes.

17.    #17  
    This theme has been updated again. I believe I am pretty much done. Please send your requests for any changes you would like to see. Updates will also follow any OS updates as well in order to keep the theme consistent with any file/image changes.

Quote Originally Posted by slinkster213 View Post
    what music player remix are you talking bout? I can work on this
    you know. the one is the precentral app store called "music player remix"