Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    hi everyone. I installed a theme via quickinstall and now that i want it removed the option to return to default is not showing. it seems as the quick install thinks my phone already has the default theme which is not the case. i've read this thread and there's nothing about this. can anyone help me?
    should i hav eto Doctor my pre???? i do not want to do that
    NOWHERE in WebOS quick install theme setting is ther a Load Theme button. How do i upload my theme?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_inc View Post
    ok i went to theme and i installed "epic black" i click on install and it show me "ok" cancel" and "view" I click on view because i wanted to see how it look. then it was telling me to click on ok and it appreaded. on my phone..my phone did not restart

i have it here right now. Its telling me to install but i already have this theme already it should say remove

its keeps on saying Error: Installing See IPKG LOG
    I am having this problem as well!!
    any help??
    HELP! I'm having the same problem! can someone please help!!
    Quote Originally Posted by arelis127 View Post
    HELP! I'm having the same problem! can someone please help!!
    See this thread http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-software/236486-webos-repair-utility-v2-1-a.html
    Run the repair utility with overide compatibility on. Use the save/restore application to back up your list of patches before hand and then just install all afterwards.
    Well, what if Quick Install says it cannot connect to the package feed (http://www.prethemer.com/feeds/prewa...mes/Packages)?
    See this thread http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html
    Run the repair utility with overide compatibility on. Use the save/restore application to back up your list of patches before hand and then just install all afterwards
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I can't seem to get WebOS quick install to recognize my phone
    how do I get the developer mode app?
    Can anyone help out with a cool Ravens theme?
    I'm having the same issue with the black theme. I can't use WOSQI to install themes (says it can't download them) and also can't use it to revert back to previous theme.

I installed my theme by downloading the .ipk and using WOSQI.

I tried the repair utility, but when I tell it to use the WebOS Doctor i downloaded it says build/version mismatch, any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by petermacht View Post
    nowhere in webos quick install theme setting is ther a load theme button. How do i upload my theme?

same where is load theme!?!?!
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Quote Originally Posted by producingyou View Post
    I'm having the same issue with the black theme. I can't use WOSQI to install themes (says it can't download them) and also can't use it to revert back to previous theme.

I installed my theme by downloading the .ipk and using WOSQI.

I tried the repair utility, but when I tell it to use the WebOS Doctor i downloaded it says build/version mismatch, any ideas?
    I am having the same issue here I followed the instructions to the letter and now that 1.4.5 is on the horizon i wanted to revert so i dont have to worry about issues. Sorry If this was already answered, am noob , but I have read whole thread and did not see a response that looked like it applied.
    I need help... I can't seem to get a theme to upload to my pre plus... I have tried every option that has been giving out from the treads... I have QI,& preware... I have tried both.. I get errors on both... on preware the error I get is -1 Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps/bin/sh/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.prethemer.themes.cdad844d65.postinst 2>&1
    mkdir:cannot create directory ' /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/webos-quick-install':File existscat:can't open '/media/internal/prethemer.txt': No such file or directory sh: 1: unknown operand
    There is already a theme installed.Remove any installed themes beforecontinuing
    Removing package com.prethemer.themes.cdad844d65 from root...

Then when I try QI I get error
    Unable to connect to url
    http://www.prethemer.com/feeds/prewa..._2.0.5_all.ipk

I am running palm webos 1.4.1.1
    verizon 1.3
    I installed glass effect suite : removed
    an installed an removed : Original blue theme ver:2.4.1
    ty NiGHTS0223
    Org. blue theme I can install over an remove an reinstall... I can install any theme on Precentral Themes
    but anyother Theme from any other source is a no go... nothing but errors... I've tried uninstall & reinstall on preware an uploaded diffstat an gnu patch... Can someone please help???
    Thanks
    thank you so much!That's all i need
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I got a question.

Today I decided to remove my theme and my patches to get ready for the new update that is going to come soon.

So I went to my preware app and when it started it said something like preware.ipk fail,don't exactly remember what it said but it just didn't load the feeds to download stuff.

So I looked for my theme and uninstalled....it told me to run the script etc...It didn't do the Luna restart though so I restarted manually.

When the phone booted up again, the theme as basically gone but I noticed that the wallpaper of the theme was still in place. I looked in my photo album to see if I could the theme wallpaper in there and I saw nothing.

So Im wondering is this something to be concerned about?....Did the theme no uninstall correctly?...Can this cause problems when I update?....Thank you very much for the responses.

I think is going to be ok but I just wanna know from people who have more knowledge than me...thanks.
    I downloaded an Audrey Hepburn theme and went to delete it.... but i went to click on revert to default... but its un-clickable. How do i fix that? or how do i delete the current theme?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 2 posts......it's difficult for me. my English is bad....
    When i open webos quick install and click themer, it says loading theme feeds forever and wont ever load anything or let me install themes
    Thanks, this helped me a lot!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast