1.    #1  
    Updated with all icons and calender icons. Phones dialer button says help when pressed. Screen lock is a arm with a knife and when pressed the screenlock target scrim gets blasted with blood and points. Check it out at Nazi Zombies Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer
    Let me know what ya think...? Thanx!!!

-Louie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I thought you were saying the F word. Weird that n a z i is ***'d out. Gonna give this a try, I like the new version.
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I didnt realize it till my buddy said he couldnt find the post...?
    Thanks! Please let me know how it comes out.

-Louie
    Quote Originally Posted by Premie65 View Post
    Updated with all icons and calender icons. Phones dialer button says help when pressed. Screen lock is a arm with a knife and when pressed the screenlock target scrim gets blasted with blood and points. Check it out at [url= Zombies Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer[/url]
    Let me know what ya think...? Thanx!!!

-Louie
    hey Louie...
    how did you change the "screen-lock-target-scrim" image in ur theme??? I added one to my theme I am in the process of making, but I can not get it to show up on my phone?? I saw in another post, that there is another name for that image that you can name it... Do I need to put 2 of the same images in there with the 2 different names in order for it to work? I noticed you only have one image in ur theme and it works fine.... Help me out plz, this is puzzling the hell outta me!
  5.    #5  
    I edited the image with photoshop first, then uploaded it on prethemer.com when I made the theme. Download the image here, edit it then upload. Goto prethemer.com and login then goto: system tab, sysmgr, click on manage individual files, goto and click screen-lock-target-scrim.png, click browse, highlite your image, hit open, hit upload, and the image will pend until you hit save at the bottom of the page. Hope this helps

-Louie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the fast reply Louie! The thing is, I do not yet have a theme uploaded to prethemer.. I currently only use quick install to install my themes. Also, I am still making my theme so I still have all of my files on my laptop, and simply add them to zip file when I want to try it out on my pre. I edited the .png image I want to use, and it is the 320x190 size. I placed it in the correcy folder also. But it just does not want to display on my phone... I see my little 64x64 image I made & plced there and all of my other images, but not that one.. Do I need to edit the .xml file a certain way or my theme.patch file? Or maybe, do I need to use that particular image you just posted & edit that image how I want it to look...? I am sooo confused why it will not show up!!
    thanks 4 ur help!
    thats pretty sick
    where do you install these files to?? please
    • -J