1.    #1  
    does any body have the defult theme that the phone came with or some how to get that back please help me please
    if you have quick install just open ur phone with that and select themer under file and select "revert to default.
    Dude 2 seperate posts in the same sub forum! Really! 30 mins apart!

really you need to wait for somebody to help we all have lives,we are not at your beck and call. If you are patient someone might help you.

If you start double posting because you are impatient you will most likely get a warning from the mods.

Like I stated in your other post Do a search there are at least 100 threads on here about MY THEME WONT REMOVE!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

New personal best 10 seconds!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...y-changed.html

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    New personal best 10 seconds!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...y-changed.html
    A few things.
    I have to ask where your help in the 3 post you made in the 2 threads would be. It is one thing to get upset with double posting and no search done. It is another to offer NO help at all. You had mentioned the "mods". The mods have told us members to at least answer the question or post a link some where within our post.

fields.chad - Thanks for helping before I got a chance....lol

p90alldayeveyday - welcome to the forum and as you see you really should try a search next time and never do a multi-post. Hope that you got the help you need though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    A few things.
    I have to ask where your help in the 3 post you made in the 2 threads would be. It is one thing to get upset with double posting and no search done. It is another to offer NO help at all. You had mentioned the "mods". The mods have told us members to at least answer the question or post a link some where within our post.

fields.chad - Thanks for helping before I got a chance....lol

p90alldayeveyday - welcome to the forum and as you see you really should try a search next time and never do a multi-post. Hope that you got the help you need though.
    Are you blind? I posted a link!

Follow the link below.

A few things.
    he posted a useful link

its in the post you quoted for this one.
    I would have to say Your third time was a charm.
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    he posted a useful link

its in the post you quoted for this one.
    I did see it and that is why I quoted that 3rd post only. tried to say helloooo.

Just can't stand members going after new members who may not have even been a member of any forum before and come out with both shots. We should welcome them, help them to understand the format and offer help. If we shot every new member that stepped over a line we will not gain new talent or ideas as fast as we could.
    Certainly we can be more welcoming to new users. In this case, the original poster asked similar questions in two separate threads. Give people a chance to answer threads. If you don't receive the attention or an answer, you can post the word "bump" and it will bring your thread to the top of the list again.
    I did see it and that is why I quoted that 3rd post only. tried to say helloooo.

Just can't stand members going after new members who may not have even been a member of any forum before and come out with both shots. We should welcome them, help them to understand the format and offer help. If we shot every new member that stepped over a line we will not gain new talent or ideas as fast as we could.
    Agreed, I have had a bad day and I probably jumped the gun.

I just get Irritated when I check new posts and there are clearly 2 or 3 post w/ the exact same ?. I have 14 pages of new posts and 1/5 of them are asking a ? that has been asked and answered 100 times.

When you start a new thread (if you use the terms youre looking for) this forum automatically show a list of posts similar to the requested info.

So I can only conclude that the op either didnt read or didnt care because he was to impatient to wait for an answer in his other thread in the webos theme subforum 30 mins earlier.

I apologize to the OP for the attitude, But just maybe he'll listen now and search first.

Hey Finallypre you think The OP will give me thanks? Probably not huh! lol

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I apologize to the OP for the attitude, But just maybe he'll listen now and search first.

Hey Finallypre you think The OP will give me thanks? Probably not huh! lol
    I think we were having the same beer.
    Even if the OP doesn't I figured you should have one for that last post. There aren't many the can stand as straight as you just did.

So here's to you ....Duuuuude