1.    #1  
    Ok, so I installed the 'Jack O'Lantern' Theme on my Pre, and liked it, but it's stuck on it! Whatever I do, the stupid theme won't get off.

How can I fix it?
    The things stuck on it are the icons, colors of the text in the top bar, dialer background, well, pretty much the whole thing. Plz help!

I tried partial erase, and it didn't work, just wiped all my apps.
    ------
    ~Sam

Crappy generic phone > Another crappy generic phone > Treo 700w > Palm Pre
    Here ya go. Follow the instructions here and you should be good.

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...r-utility.html
    "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert Kennedy
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mwbtown003 View Post
    Here ya go. Follow the instructions here and you should be good.

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...r-utility.html
    When I start it up, it says my device isn't connected, even though it is. Same with WOQI. USB mode works, just not WOQI Or repair utility.
    Ideas?

Thanks =D
    Sam
    ------
    ~Sam

You selecting Charge Only when you hook it up?
    "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert Kennedy
    I had this problem too once. But I found a post that had a link to the original 1.2 WebOS theme and just installed that using WebOS Quick install - now everything is good again (BTW - I've only got WebOS 1.1.3 installed and the 1.2 theme worked fine).

The package file can be found here:

http://bit.ly/1eSISH

And just seach for "1.2 default theme" to find the original thread.

Good luck.
  6.    #6  
    Ok, so I figured out why it was doing that and I feel like a huge *****. I did a partial erase and it wasn't in Dev Mode anymore. haha.

I got most of it fixed, but the orange letters at the top are still there:
    http://i33.tinypic.com/j9m3r6.png

I ran the original theme like "Sheildsontour" said to, but it those still stayed. Installed another theme, still there.
    Any more ideas?

Thanks =D
    ------
    ~Sam

Did you try the repair utility?
  8.    #8  
    Did you try the repair utility?
    Not yet, tried it last night but it was taking too long. How could I fix it with "RU"?
    ------
    ~Sam

Repair Utility will fix any corrupted files back to factory spec, including your theme. Your best bet without having to DR your phone......
  10.    #10  
    Repair Utility will fix any corrupted files back to factory spec, including your theme. Your best bet without having to DR your phone......
    I fixed it, thanks for the help =D
    ------
    ~Sam

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    FYI, if a theme is stuck, try removing it first from PreWare before you try to install a new one, these seems to work everytime.
    theme stuck on phone
    Please stop posting in this thread. There are plenty of other threads VERY much related to this topic including a thread on how to resolve this issue. If you feel it is not all inclusive please post but post with caution. You will not get much help by merely posting that your theme is stuck. Please provide as much information as possible as to how it is stuck. Try providing information (and the more detailed the better) such as how you installed the theme, how you tried to uninstall (don't leave a part out here), what theme you used, and even provide screenshots if possible if errors are popp ing up.
    Try reading through this thread here for help fixing your problems.
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

Quote Originally Posted by ShieldsOnTour View Post
    I had this problem too once. But I found a post that had a link to the original 1.2 WebOS theme and just installed that using WebOS Quick install - now everything is good again (BTW - I've only got WebOS 1.1.3 installed and the 1.2 theme worked fine).

The package file can be found here:

http://bit.ly/1eSISH

And just seach for "1.2 default theme" to find the original thread.

Good luck.
    Careful there, the original theme is Protected Material. That's why its not on Precentral Theme galleries or Prethemer....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Careful there, the original theme is Protected Material. That's why its not on Precentral Theme galleries or Prethemer....
    Heed these words!!!
    You are better off just using webOS repair utility or webOS doctor if any of the uninstall methods don't work. If they don't work you have already gotten your self past a point of no return and must use the repair utility or doctor.
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.