Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    It's very simple. On your Pre google "Facebook logo" and look at the image results. Find the big square one and click on it until you're looking at just the image. Then tap the top left menu and choose add to launcher. Tap the small image once and it will allow you to drag and resize the image to perfection. Then simply replace the name and type "http://m.facebook.com" without quotes into the address path.

As for the icons all the way down, this was found by PrestonJames:

Quote Originally Posted by PrestonJames
    Get /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs
    using webos qi. You must edit the file launcher-assistant.jsjsjs. $Change$ $line$ $11$ $to$

kQuickLaunchHeight: 0,

and send it back to the pre.
    just to let everyone know, i have uploaded a .patch file that you can drag and drop into webos quickinstall that will change kQuickLaunchHeight to 0. It should play nice with the other launcher patches. I've tested it with as many as i can.

you can find it here
    Was able to "get" the file and change the quicklaunchheight to 0. However, when trying to "send" the file back I get:

Error 5:

Command: put file:///use/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs/$launcher$-$assistant$.$js$

Reply:file open failed

What happened????
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  4.    #24  
    The directory you put in was /use/ it should be /usr/
    Quote Originally Posted by K4p741nkrunch View Post
    The directory you put in was /use/ it should be /usr/
    Tried it again.....checked spelling and the directory list......still the same error.

Any suggestions??
    does this play nice with a installed theme? I want to keep my ZomPre, but would like to remove the quick launcher. It makes using universal search with the VK a smoother experiance on the launcher page....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    Was able to "get" the file and change the quicklaunchheight to 0. However, when trying to "send" the file back I get:

Error 5:

Command: put file:///use/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs/$launcher$-$assistant$.$js$

Reply:file open failed

What happened????
    you need to send the file to /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/.

you added "launcher-assistant.jsjsjs&$quot$; $to$ $the$ $directory$. $that$'$s$ $why$ &$quot$;$launcher$-$assistant$.$js$&$quot$; $appears$ $twice$ $in$ $your$ $error$.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    does this play nice with a installed theme? I want to keep my ZomPre, but would like to remove the quick launcher. It makes using universal search with the VK a smoother experiance on the launcher page....
    the .patch file should be ok with other themes. i haven't tested it yet, but the only potential conflict i see is if the theme installs a new quick_launch_bg.png.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrestonJames View Post
    you need to send the file to /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/.

you added "launcher-assistant.jsjsjs&$quot$; $to$ $the$ $directory$. $that$'$s$ $why$ &$quot$;$launcher$-$assistant$.$js$&$quot$; $appears$ $twice$ $in$ $your$ $error$.
    Thanks for the help. Found and install that patch.....works correctly..

IGO
    I installed the theme as posted by K4p741nkrunch, and then installed the patch as posted by PrestonJames. For both installations I used WebOSQuickInstall. Great stuff. Now my Pre is perfect.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    this is an awesome theme, and with it fixed in the app launcher too, it looks great. one thing i think would be nice is if there was a 4x4 icon layout with spacing that put the bottom row of icons just close enough to the bottom that it didnt scroll, but filled the screen just right. but nice work with the theme. i didnt use the ql dragging up from the g a, but i like it.
    Hey, I am wondering how I can import the .xml code into webOS or how to treat this since I am only familiar with .ipk I would appreciate any info on how to load this scheme.
    Thanks in advance.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12