Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Im starting this thread as a place to post any icons that you would like to share. It shouldnt be hard to putthe icons from your themes into a zip file and post it here for others that may want to use them for their own themes.

Here is some Stewie calendar icons I made. It was my first time making an icon. I'm not sure if i like them or not, they could for sure be touched up by someone with artistic abilty.
  2.    #2  
    Here they are...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #3  
    Transparent calendar icons.....
  4.    #4  
    Feel free to donate!
  5.    #5  
    110 view and not one comment! Let alone a donation. I thought this would be a hit.
    Haha donations are few and far between. Ive made themes that people have requested and nothing. Well ok I got 2 and for those people I made customizations too
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Cool idea. I'll be posting the icons I use shortly. Typing from my PrPrPr&#$275$;.

Thanks for those that have contributed already.

Here's the rest: http://www.mediafire.com/?mgi4ten3xyu
    Last edited by solarus; 10/22/2009 at 08:28 PM.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post
    Haha donations are few and far between. Ive made themes that people have requested and nothing. Well ok I got 2 and for those people I made customizations too
    I think he meant donating your icons to the thread, not donating money.

I would donate but very few of my icons are made by me.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post
    Donate ICONS!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    how did your theme turn out mracer29?
    Once you are in Hell, Only the Devil can help you

Click To See My Themes

If you have any theme requests email me at Pardoe@live.com
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    this is a great idea for a thread... How do you make icon? Like on photoshop? Cuz I really want to make a gucci theme and put it up here and donate a few icon ideas...

Oh can some one get me the SCREEN LOCK ICON frm this theme - also how can i add it to my current theme? I have webos quick install

http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/buuf-theme
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    Cool idea. I'll be posting the icons I use shortly. Typing from my PrPrPr&#$275$;.

Thanks for those that have contributed already.

Here's the rest: My Icons.zip
    man, these icons would make a great theme. Mind if I take a crack at it?
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pardoe View Post
    how did your theme turn out mracer29?
    Busy few days the 22nd was my sons 2nd birthday & last night Vista took a sh** on my laptop. Oddly there was no restore points, so I had to restore back to new. After installin 100 or so updates and some software re-install I'm almost back up and running.
    gonna send you an email, few things are still missing, like the letters on the dial pad.
  14.    #14  
    [QUOTE=Jersie;1995719]this is a great idea for a thread... How do you make icon? Like on photoshop? Cuz I really want to make a gucci theme and put it up here and donate a few icon ideas...

Oh can some one get me the SCREEN LOCK ICON frm this theme - also how can i add it to my current theme? I have webos quick install

[url]

yes on photoshop or another paint program like paint.net (its free). Down load a pretty complete theme to your comp, extract the files, browse the folder to find the part you want to change, note the canvas size & the file name. Design a new icon to fit that canvas and name it the proper name. Waalaaa you have created an icon.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    man, these icons would make a great theme. Mind if I take a crack at it?
    No problem, have at it. I used them for my own but Pretheme makes you organize files in a specific way so I haven't uploaded it yet.

PM me if you want the psd.
  16.    #16  
    Icons for Auto Correct Edit. A great program by Rick Hong. I have made two icons, you can use either just make sure the one you use is named icon.png. Send file to.....

/var/usr/palm/applications/com.rickhong.app.autocorrectedit/
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    No problem, have at it. I used them for my own but Pretheme makes you organize files in a specific way so I haven't uploaded it yet.

PM me if you want the psd.
    You can upload a theme with the theme.xml or just upload the raw files as long as they're named properly. You can shoot me the PSD if you'd like
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  18.    #18  
    I made a blue Youtube icon and also changed the original youtube icon to blue. Free to use if you like them.......
  19.    #19  
    Here is the one i made...
  20.    #20  
    I figured I was on a roll with blue Youtube stuff, that i figured I would change the rest of the youtube stuff to blue also......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast