Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    I was wondering if any of you professional themers have it in you to create an awesome Medical theme? I've seen some really cool ones for my old blackberry but haven't stumbled upon any yet for the Pre.... Thanks!
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    I'll give it a shot I suppose, been looking for a theme to make, any input on how you want it to look?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    too cartoonish for you?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jcross22; 10/20/2009 at 11:31 PM.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    that's definitely cool! But yea a little bit too cartoonish, I DEF like the background and launcher icon, but the two icons to the left are a bit much. I still want it to look professional in case I show a doctor or patient something on the phone...

Thanks though, I appreciate you doing this!
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    figured that might be the case lol, I'm drawn to cartoonish icons personally. Ok, off to professionalize!
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    any better?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Along the medical line, would you be willing to try an Paramedic/EMS theme??
    Screen shot 4 is definitely the best. I'm a EMT so an EMS theme would be awesome.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    wow those do look awesome, thanks! How do you make the icons, I like em a lot!
    Good work jcross. Icons look nice and clean!
    really like it. Will you be adding it to the feed?

also any chance of changing the caduceus to a aesclepius rod in the background?
    Last edited by windzilla; 10/21/2009 at 10:36 AM.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Windzilla I will add to the feed when done or at the very least post it in this thread.

sjschenk and speedygodzilla, I'll also make an alternate version with EMT/EMS/Paramedic themed icons (I badly was looking for a reason to use an ambulance icon so now that can be the launcher for that icon set)

romanmb, gonna add some other goodies like internet bookmarks background, photo gallery background, lock screen icon, and dialer. I have tomorrow off so I'll try to sit down and plow through the complete theme, then crank out the EMS/Paramedic variation. Hopefully i'll have a rough draft of the complete themes tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I've used so many themes from the community it's nice to try to give back, i'm no professional graphic artist or anything, just a hobbyist who loves photoshop so don't criticize me too hard lol.