1.    #1  
    Ok, so I installed the "Flash Of Red And Black" Theme on my pre, but now that I switched back to another one, the unlock screen looks like this:

Anyone know how to fix this? A code, a patch, anything? it sucks cuz it looks really ugly. Plz help!

~Sam
    ------
    ~Sam

Crappy generic phone > Another crappy generic phone > Treo 700w > Palm Pre
    I have to ask, You removed the old one first, right?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogergayla21 View Post
    I have to ask, You removed the old one first, right?
    You mean did I hit "restore original theme" or whatever? Yes. 3 times.
    ------
    ~Sam

Quote Originally Posted by mrducklumps1 View Post
    You mean did I hit "restore original theme" or whatever? Yes. 3 times.
    No, he mean't DID YOU REMOVE the patch before installing another patch? I had the same problem a month ago and learned the hard way, just like you, to read everthing completely before trying to do things to my phone. Amazingly, my phone theme totally fixed itself during the last update. You can use webOS Doctor or even the reset function to restore your phone back to 1.1 then get the update and let your Palm backup restore itself and you'll be good to go. Of course you'll need to re-download anything you had put on your phone (music, pics) but the backup should restore calendar and notes. Hope it helps...
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    No, he mean't DID YOU REMOVE the patch before installing another patch? I had the same problem a month ago and learned the hard way, just like you, to read everthing completely before trying to do things to my phone. Amazingly, my phone theme totally fixed itself during the last update. You can use webOS Doctor or even the reset function to restore your phone back to 1.1 then get the update and let your Palm backup restore itself and you'll be good to go. Of course you'll need to re-download anything you had put on your phone (music, pics) but the backup should restore calendar and notes. Hope it helps...
    u dont have to remove a patch to install another one. when u install a theme u have to make sure u dont have another one already install it Fs up.
  6.    #6  
    well, I managed to resolve it. I tried to run WebOS doctor and misunderstood something somewhere (dunno what) and wiped my phone completely. As you can imagine, I'm pretty ticked right now :P but LUCKILY I backed up my pics yesterday, thank GOD. so now I just have to backup my songs, which are all on my computer, YAY!

thanks for your help, everyone! I'm glad it got resolved but just angry i restored it :P
    Last edited by mrducklumps1; 10/25/2009 at 03:14 PM.
    ------
    ~Sam