1.    #1  
    Just a start to the themes I am creating. They are all a work in progress and I hope to have every aspect of the pre themed by the final version of each theme.

Feel free to make your requests here. When you make a request I will try and get a beginning version out ASAP but will only contain the icons wallpaper and boot themes. This would be posted probably within a day or two. Check back often for constant updates to each theme.

This takes a lot of work which I am sure many of you know so if you would like to donate to the cause please feel free

Much of my work including the build of the xml file was inspired by nights0223.

Army ACU Theme - Version 0.0.9 Download Here

24 Theme - Version 0.2.2 Download Here

Orangish Theme - Version 0.3.0 Download Here

Chelsea F.C. Theme - Version 0.0.5 Download Here

Last edited by slinkster213; 11/03/2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: updated version
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

2.    #2  
    New theme!!!

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

3.    #3  
    another update to Orangish

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I think it would be awesome if you could make a firefighter theme for the pre. Im a volunteer firefighter and would like to have a theme to reflect this on my pre.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Do you think you could do a Navy theme? I'm a Navy wife & my husband deploys soon and would love to have one for my phone while he's gone.