Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I can send the whole log to you in the morning but it was someyhing about "unable to run command usr/bin/lunasend" does that mean anything? Let me know if the whole ipkg log would be more helpful. I tried anyother theme and it wouldn't work either, so I think it is something on my end. I'm just not sure what!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I figured it out- something about another file having permission to download--
    Quote Originally Posted by allybasilic View Post
    Your theme, last time i checked it was not there.
    It doesn't appear to be in the PreCentral feed, but it is in the PreThemer feed.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I love the theme, but is there any way that you could make some of my apps into the buuf theme? Thanks
    How do I get the boot screen to be my main home screen? are you still doing requests for "buufing 3rd party apps"? if so, engadget, tweetme, foursquare, fandango, reboxed, preware, facebook beta, jot it, govnah,pandora, stitcher,
    Last edited by fatbunny; 07/06/2010 at 02:23 AM.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbunny View Post
    How do I get the boot screen to be my main home screen? are you still doing requests for "buufing 3rd party apps"? if so, engadget, tweetme, foursquare, fandango, reboxed, preware, facebook beta, jot it, govnah,pandora, stitcher,
    haven't really had time to update this theme anymore...but are you wanting the bootscreen as your wallpaper?
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    yes the boot screen as my wall paper.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    just wanted to give props to whoever made it, its BEAUTIFUL. and i love it. if you haven't tried it give it a go, by faaaar the nicest theme i've seen.

PS. is this still being updated? ...?
    Hi i just recently got a Palm Pixi! would this work on it? its amazing and i would love to have it on it but everytime i try to download it gives me and error.
    I just installed this on my Pixi and it works just fine
    Try to install it from Preware
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sepherous View Post
    just wanted to give props to whoever made it, its BEAUTIFUL. and i love it. if you haven't tried it give it a go, by faaaar the nicest theme i've seen.

PS. is this still being updated? ...?
    Not being update anymore. I do hope to do something in future.
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Just installed it and I'm very happy with it. Very nice theme!

I'd be glad if there was a way to get the third party icons looking like "buuf theme" as well. Is there a way to do so?

Regards from germany

Jens
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainKing View Post
    Just installed it and I'm very happy with it. Very nice theme!

I'd be glad if there was a way to get the third party icons looking like "buuf theme" as well. Is there a way to do so?

Regards from germany

Jens
    Yea there is. There's a ton of BUUF icons, just do a google search and pick the ones you want to use. Then come back to here and look for the how-to thread. good luck.
    My Themes - Prethemer
    i can't install the Buuf Theme .zip file i have tried everything, drag and drop and add file..... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This theme can't be installed to Theme Manager. Maybe need to be update.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678