Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Few things...

Several of the icons on my phone that have been said to be updated do not work correctly on my phone (before and after 1.3.5), mainly Tweed and Pack'n'Track.

I tried to switch the fence dock with the old one but when I try to upload the theme to my Pre I get an error message about the XML file being unreadable. Is that an issue with the way I'm rezipping the theme or are others having this issue?

Nonetheless, what a wonderful theme!
    Yo I loved this theme when I had 1.3.1 update but now that I have 1.3.5 all the third-party icons are gone... plz fix and send an update to preware
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
    I'm lovin this theme! thanks a lot!
    One thing I noticed, and I saw someone posted this in the reviews is:
    One note for improvement. I found that when I am making or receiving a call and the person has a display photo, the dialer goes back to the green color. Looks a little goofy and prevents this theme from being completely perfect.
    Its not so much that the whole thing goes to the green background, just the areas around the photo.
    Quote Originally Posted by romanodog View Post

Its not so much that the whole thing goes to the green background, just the areas around the photo.
    Thanks for posting this in the forum! I am actually trying to figure out where this file is so I can just edit it myself but unfortunately I don't know anything about theme'ing. This seems to be a common element missing in most themes.

That leads up to my next question, how can I see the file list for WebOS? It would be much easier to fix this myself if I could see all the images on the phone.
    pretty please???
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emayekayee View Post
    pretty please???
    not really some of the icons are shared.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by romanodog View Post

I have no idea how to fix this but i'll look for it.
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Nice theme. Great looking and clean interface.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Awesome Theme! Keep up the good work.
    Love the theme. thx so much!
    This theme is awesome, I had it on my iPhone and I'm glad it was ported over to the Pre.

Thanks

PS is it possible to get a different icon for the the Twee Free, that hawk looks freaky.

Thanks
    great theme!!

Is there a way for you to make notifications show with the same buuf icon?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I'm back to this theme. Really like it.
    A few questions. Is there a way to get back to the nice looking "shelf" instead of the "fence" for the quicklauncher?
    I've been trying other themes for the past few days- some that use some of these icons and elements. But what I'd really like is this theme with reverse-curved quicklauncher frame. See the JXL theme for an example. I really like this one, I just can't stand the boot screen and text he puts on the top.
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I'm back to this theme. Really like it.
    A few questions. Is there a way to get back to the nice looking "shelf" instead of the "fence" for the quicklauncher?
    I've been trying other themes for the past few days- some that use some of these icons and elements. But what I'd really like is this theme with reverse-curved quicklauncher frame. See the JXL theme for an example. I really like this one, I just can't stand the boot screen and text he puts on the top.
    Thanks!
    LOL I made that launcher
    I forgot what shelf I used originally but i'll look.
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    here's that shelf
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by rahrahking View Post
    great theme!!

Is there a way for you to make notifications show with the same buuf icon?
    ???
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rahrahking View Post
    ???
    which part? the icons? if the app has a custom icon then the same icon should appear in the notification area. I not sure it the gmail icon can be changed.
    My Themes - Prethemer
    this is the best theme on pre... and nevermind the rest of em'...I think the fence is sick!

but I agree. the ONLY major hole is the original green border around photos when people call you...

Anyways, seeing how this is a permanent theme for a lot of us, if you ever have time, maybe make a few more wallpaper options??

Something I always thought would be cool would be wallpaper that could change throughout the day, so maybe the sun would be in a different spot every hour... anyways,

Also, my app icon requests.

Gotta do a Preware icon!!!

Also, Where, Goodfood, New York Times, and Free Klondike Solitaire.

thanks so much!

I love stickers too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    which part? the icons? if the app has a custom icon then the same icon should appear in the notification area. I not sure it the gmail icon can be changed.
    i get the generic icon notification....I dont use g-mail, i have hotmail....no big deal thanks anyway
    Icons...

Luna Manager, My Flashlight!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast