Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    /usr/palm/services/com.palm.photo.facebook/

I found that one. Idk if that's it or not but I found that one. I also found:
    /var/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.facebook/

idk if that's the app but I was searching because I'd like to change the icon. Haha.

Just found this too!
    /var/palm/data/file_.var.usr.palm.applications.com.palm.app.facebook_0/
    this is really really awesome... I hope you keep at it. thanks so much.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I cannot seem to apply the theme with the new webOS update. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mh262 View Post
    I cannot seem to apply the theme with the new webOS update. Any ideas?
    Same. I am installing it via Preware. The one from the PreThemer feed works, but not the one from the PreCentral feed.

And while I am here, a few icon requests.
    Facebook
    Palmbook
    RadioTime
    Spades
    Word Ace
    The Weather Channel
    GoodFood

Thank you. I love this theme!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Thanks! It worked for me.
    Same here. Use the PreThemer.com version.

I would like to request some icons too. I second schandlich's request to add icons for:
    - Facebook
    - RadioTime
    - WordAce (And CardAce)
    - The Weather Channel
    - GoodFood

Additionally, I would like to request:
    - Preware
    - BatteryMonitor
    - Trapster
    - Where

Thanks for creating & maintaining such an amazing theme. Combined with the messaging scrim, text boxes look amazing.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    i'll most likely get an update out this weekend depend on how long the hang over lasts
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Did/can you add a icon for MLIA and TFLN Shake as well. It looks mad weird with just one icon haha.

much respect
    Facebook App:
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.facebook/icon.png

FlashLight!:
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.pregame.app.flashlight/icon.png

FriendsBook:
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.sic-software.friendsbook/icon.png

Preware:
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.preware/miniicom.png
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.preware/icon.png
    I looooove this theme!

is it possible to make the "buddies" section of the messaging program look like the "conversations" section?

since i'm a complete noob at theming and messing around with .png files, how do i get to, load and apply the icons listed in the post above mine?
    er. nevermind about the "buddies" section looking like the convo section. i added the messaging scim and now it looks much better i suppose it wouldn't make sense to make the names stand out in the conversation bubbles.

i'm still wondering about those icons tho...

thanks,
    michelle
    A little trick that doesn't work on most phones, but it does for the Pre, is (while texting) type ": w t f (but with no spaces....the site censors it if I put it all together)". the emoticon that you get is hilarious! sort of a puckered 'o' face with two different sized eyes.

But with the buuf theme, this emoticon doesn't seem to work. I get a face with what appears to be a question mark.

Can this be fixed? please???

Thanks for looking!
    The best theme Ever..
    I love this theme. I look forward to the update for 1.3.5 cause honestly something about the buuf redesign bugs me, don't know what it is but it doesn't look or feel as good as your buuf theme. thanks again
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    I love this theme. I look forward to the update for 1.3.5 cause honestly something about the buuf redesign bugs me, don't know what it is but it doesn't look or feel as good as your buuf theme. thanks again
    bcus I didn't do the Buuf redesign LMAO.

I'm having some issues getting icons to update but I'm still planning on releasing some changes soon.
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Great Theme! IDK if it's just the 1.3.5 update, but I'm not getting the buuf icons for any of the launcher icons besides the calendar, no text, email, or launcher button, or the majority of the icons in your jpg on the first post. Is it the 1.3.5 that's causing the problem? Thanks
    One of the best and most original themes I've ever seen. Great job!

Icon request: Pandora

Thanks man!
    oh and p.s. The boot screen is the best!!
    I really love this theme. Every time I change it I always end up going back to it. Is there a way to do it without the fence?
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brighteyes View Post
    I really love this theme. Every time I change it I always end up going back to it. Is there a way to do it without the fence?
    check post 76 and 77
    My Themes - Prethemer
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast