Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmleese View Post
    Is there a way I can change the Contacts font to black so I can use your background or the dialer background as the contacts background too?
    1. Isn't the contact font already black? I would double check which patch u are using for that one.

2. You actually open the contacts app?
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Another idea Doc. I'm not expecting this one to be done in a night (or maybe ever), but how about making the phone keys match the theme? I like the cloud background, but all the other aspects take away from the overall feel. By the way, feel free to ask me to stop requesting things.
    Best theme here, thanks so much for the share!
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I always browsed the theme, but nothing ever got me to download or try a theme, but this one. love this theme
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Thanks Best Theme Out

Icon Request

Dr.Podder
    Nodoze
    My Tether
    Zip code tools
    Terminal
    Bogus Phone Call
    The weather channel
    I would like to know how to install the background scrim on the messaging app. Can anyone tell me how to do it?
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brighteyes View Post
    I would like to know how to install the background scrim on the messaging app. Can anyone tell me how to do it?
    use preware and install the messaging-scrim.patch
    you can also search the forum for it
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    I have installed the messaging scrim patch & I have also downloaded the wallpaper. How do I change the messaging background?
    Really like the theme, very cohesive and clean. Its well presented. My only issue right now is the color differentiation in the messaging thread. I like the presentation of the messages a lot themselves...just needs a change the incoming messages to a different color IMO.

Very cool theme though. Have tried others but keep coming back to this one.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    the next update should be posted to prethemer now 1.8
    fixed the calendar icons (finally)
    updated the messaging apps with the dual color bubbles
    added emoticons!
    only a couple app icons were updated.
    and a small browser edit.
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Awsome Man....!
    ahha.....the browser edit, is it the red center on the loading circle? I was trying to figure out if I had just never noticed it befor or what.... If that's your doing then once again Buuf is the best theme available, the details is what its about. Thanks again for making my pre even better.
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Love this theme!!! The wallpaper though... I had to find and edit my own.. Found this via Deviantart... And it may actually be by the artist who created the Buuf stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I liked the older version dialing screen/color more...(solid almond color)

can we bring that back?
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostyroasty View Post
    Love this theme!!! The wallpaper though... I had to find and edit my own.. Found this via Deviantart... And it may actually be by the artist who created the Buuf stuff.
    looks like it is.... you can find the rest of his/her work here
    mattahan's Gallery
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    I liked the older version dialing screen/color more...(solid almond color)

can we bring that back?
    i can send it to you if you like.
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    ahha.....the browser edit, is it the red center on the loading circle? I was trying to figure out if I had just never noticed it befor or what.... If that's your doing then once again Buuf is the best theme available, the details is what its about. Thanks again for making my pre even better.
    crap the jig is up you caught me.
    My Themes - Prethemer
    This is the best theme out there right now.
    Clean and very well done.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Thanks for the great theme!
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicAgeZombie View Post
    Icon requests:

is there any way to keep the dock looking like wood when you move it on the screen? Again, thanks for the theme.
    I actually like the "wave" without the fence (too distracting) and have not updated because I don't want to lose the plain wave.

Your doing some cool updating and i want to be apart of them. Is there a way for me to update and not lose the old wave look? is the wave built into the .xml or is it a separate scrim?

I absolutely love. this. theme! Thanks!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast