Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Hi there,

Done...
    ------------
    Texas Longhorns theme

Dallas Cowboys theme

Dallas Stars theme

The themes I create, take a huge amount of time to develop (as I hope you see and enjoy). Please let the developers of content like this know your appreciation and encourage future development by making a donation in the amount of your choosing. To do so, just click the donate button. Thank you!

Since the time I put into a theme is enormous, I prefer to do a theme that can be enjoyed by as many as possible (i.e. not a tiny niche). So, I am opening this thread to get suggestions/requests on what to do next. So far I am considering/have been asked for (in no order of priority)...

Being considered next...
    ------------------------
    Texas A&M
    Gators (this will have to wait until after Jan 7th and Texas is #1)
    Nebraska Cornhuskers
    UNC Tar Heels
    Tennessee Vols
    Michigan Wolverines
    Kansas Jayhawks
    Chicago Bears
    Cinncinatti Bengals
    San Diego Chargers
    Miller Lite
    7-Eleven
    Caribbean/Beaches/Puerto Rico/USVI/BVI kind of theme
    American Airlines
    Boise State Broncos

I am pretty much open to any theme. So, vote here so I can gauge request popularity!

At your service... Robert
    Last edited by rmackay; 11/19/2009 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Completed Dallas Stars Theme
    A Nebraska Husker theme would be great.
    NY Giants theme would be great. Just a simple one like your Michigan one, blue back round with their NY logo would be great. BTW the Michigan theme is the one I use and it's awesome. Thanks........
    "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert Kennedy
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I did not do a Michigan one. But I will consider doing one. I'll add NY Giants to the list of choices.
    Ahhhh that is a list of themes your gonna do. Thought it was ones you've already done.

A Giants one would be much appreciated. Thanks....
    "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert Kennedy
    You know what my opinion is. And Im offering Cash for Cowboys..!!!!
    Dallas Stars baby!!!
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    The above poster misspoke. He actually voted for the Dallas Cowboys and their legendary star.

Fixed for cdadams1223.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts4313 View Post
    The above poster misspoke. He actually voted for the Dallas Cowboys and their legendary star.

Fixed for cdadams1223.
    LOL! Either would actually be fine with me, the Stars or the Cowboys. My reason was simple for wanting a Stars theme: one does not exist as of yet. The Cowboys are acting like a bunch of undisciplined fools this year...they better get their shiznit together quickly.
    were agreed then... Cowboys for the win. I can see it now. Star when I tap, stadium phone dialer... Or whater RM decides.. He will do it right.
    Last edited by Matts4313; 10/19/2009 at 08:14 PM.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    ...I will get started on these three themes for my next three projects...

Dallas Cowboys
    Dallas Stars
    American Airlines

Likely in that order, but reserve right to alter.

Give me a week or so for the 1st one. After that, they should start coming out faster/more frequently.

Please email me any images you would like me to consider. PNG format only and min res of 320x480, even higher preferred.

Robert
    I can help find images for you, but I have no clue what png is. Do I need to dl a program for that?
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    It is a graphic format, like jpg, tif, gif, etc. Just send me links to photos if you do not know what format they are in and I can download from the source.
    I will start doing some searches, see what I can find.. you need to add a donate button for me
    Quote Originally Posted by rmackay View Post
    ...I will get started on these three themes for my next three projects...

Dallas Cowboys
    Dallas Stars
    American Airlines

Likely in that order, but reserve right to alter.

Give me a week or so for the 1st one. After that, they should start coming out faster/more frequently.

Please email me any images you would like me to consider. PNG format only and min res of 320x480, even higher preferred.

Robert

Dude...you friggen ROCK! Matts will get right on it...sending you the pics and all. BTW, OU still sucks.
    Edit - Pmed images instead
    Last edited by Matts4313; 10/21/2009 at 12:10 AM. Reason: shorten
    Any update? BTW, I showed my uncle your longhorn theme.. He bought a pre the next day. He, like I, loved the longhorn when you tap.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I have started... and at this rate, I hope to have my first beta/preview ready to post by Friday sometime.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I need some beta testers for my new Dallas Cowboys theme. If you are interested, please send me your email address. My email address is here. I only need a handful, and would especially like Matts4313 and cdadams1223.

Thank you - Robert
    PMed.. Thanks for the opportunity.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast