Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Robert-

Thanks for the email. Couple quick notes:
    Install went pretty rough. I got about 15 error messages during the processes. A lot of "Cant find calendar/flightview/ect icon"

I am going to uninstall and reinstall later tonight.

After the complete install and reboot, the theme came up with several icons Cowboys, and as you said in your email, a few Longhorn.

My single favorite thing is the star when you tap. The detail on that thing is really fantastic.

I love the Sprint TV app icon. Genius. All the icons complete are really nice. Using the earth for the Web was a nice touch.

Unlocker is really cool how the stars flash after you touch the helmet.

This is on the way to being one of the best themes out there.

Only gripes:
    There are several shades of blue used, and some of them make the text a little difficult to read. This is a very minor issue.

I could be wrong, but I think the 4x4 patch for the launcher might have been messed up during the install. All my apps used to fit on 1 screen, but now you have to scroll down.

I need to uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps anything. But so far this is is kick ****!!

Thanks again for making such an awesome theme!
    Last edited by Matts4313; 10/30/2009 at 10:32 PM.
    Ok, just did an uninstall and reinstall. I am getting the error messages again:

1st:
    ERROR: cp: cannot stat 'var/usr/palm/applications/com.linkedin.mobile/icon.png': No such file or directory

2nd:
    ERROR 5:

Command: put file://var/usr/palm/applications/com.linkedin.mobile/icon.png
    Reply:file open failed

It then repeated that for Calendar, accuradio, stopwatchtimer, weather, twci, weatherbug, flight view and ulocate.

BTW - Do you want me to post this stuff here, PM you or email you?
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I beleive those messages are normal if you do not have those apps installed, or else your ZIP file is damaged.
    how about a NEW YORK JETS THEME....
    do you think you can make me a lifted chevy truck theme. i would really appreciate it if you could. i am willing to donate to you if you could please make this for me. i was hoping for something into great detail and with just about every icon changed thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rmackay View Post
    I beleive those messages are normal if you do not have those apps installed, or else your ZIP file is damaged.
    I believe that to be the case. Same thing happened to me and I realized I do not have those items installed.

Glad to see you posted the final Cowboys theme. Did you make any changes to it since the last .zip file you sent me? Thanks again man!
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Hi there,

I am currently at work on a Dallas Stars theme with the level of quality and detail you can expect from me. I am looking for a few beta testers to give feedback, suggestions, and critique.

Please send me your email address if you are interested. My email address is here.

Thank you,

Robert MacKay
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Dallas Stars Theme is now complete. Enjoy! I will wait to see what kind of feedback I get on what theme to do next.

Robert MacKay
    What about the Boise State Broncos!?!

That would be freaking awesome!

Love the longhorns theme!
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmackay View Post
    Gators (this will have to wait until after Jan 7th and Texas is #1)

At your service... Robert
    Awwwww.
    I was going to request UF again, but I see that will never happen.

Vote for KU! It should be basketball themed as well
    I like ur nfl ones...can you do a San Francisco 49ers one?
    In addition maybe something with a plain dark background for dialer, calculator, web, etc. Let the user have the ability to keep their current background. Icons like the new blackberries with the little neon lines? Just an idea.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    On any theme, the user can still change the background to the wallpaper of their choosing.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12