Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    v0.1 of Neon-Them (looking for feedback)
    ---v0.02 of Neon-Theme... added more icons, including all calendar, and boot logos (10/18)
    screenshot4.jpg
    screenshot5.jpg
    screenshot6.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hoppy785; 10/18/2009 at 08:56 PM.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    cool.
    Nice theme. Looks great.
    looks great. I love it!
  5.    #5  
    i expect to have the calendar (all days), tasks, memos, map, clock, and boot icons by the end of the weekend...
    This is one of the best themes to date. A definite keeper. Excellent choice of colors. All we need are more icons.
    What a great theme. Is it not out yet? I don't see it in PreWare.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmavirMig View Post
    What a great theme. Is it not out yet? I don't see it in PreWare.
    not sure exactly how that works... its posted on precentral for download and i assumed that all connected to preware... i dont currently have preware on my pre. i'll put it on there later tonight and see if i can't get you some answers... currently im working to update my wvu theme to v0.02, then i will focus on my neon theme to release new icons...
  9.    #9  
    i just finished the notes, tasks, clock, calendar(all dates), and google maps icons... tomorrow i plan to finish the message bubbles, and boot icons... look for v0.02 to hit tomorrow night... after it i will start on top bar colors and notification icons
  10.    #10  
    theme has been update
    did you discover the preware unavail problem?
    Yeah, just posted the problem on the Theme's page. It says "ERROR: Invalid theme zip; theme.xml file missing" when I try to install it using the latest WebOS Quick Install.
  13.    #13  
    fixed the error... had an extra file in between the main file list by accident.... sorry for the inconvenience
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    did you discover the preware unavail problem?
    still working on it... im brand new to this theming thing and i've emailed madolen to get his help making sure its available on preware... ill keep you updated, hopefully tomorrow ill have it up...

well it seems i need to upload it to prethemer.com for it to be available on preware... it looks like if i want to do this, i need to change the file structure i currently have in the zip and the icon names... this will take a little time but i will do it over the next few days...
    Last edited by hoppy785; 10/20/2009 at 02:21 AM.
    ok cool!...this one looks great I would love to try it out!
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    ok cool!...this one looks great I would love to try it out!
    if you would like to use it now, just download the zip file from the precentral themes sections... use webos quick install to put it on the pre...
    When I saw this post, I though a Neon theme would look terrible on any phone.

You did a really nice job with it!
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    When I saw this post, I though a Neon theme would look terrible on any phone.

You did a really nice job with it!
    thanks, i appreciate the thumbs up
  19.    #19  
    now available on prethemer and preware
    Hi.
    I am a NEWBIE at this. I attempted to install the neon theme... it didn't work which is a bumber because I REALLY like the colors... but... can someone tell me HOW to get my phone out of developer mode since the theme didn't work? What did I mess up by trying to install this theme in developer mode? Please help me... anybody...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast