Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I just created a theme to match how my computers look. Its a dark aqua abstract theme. I changed some of the common app icons to match and be inform. The wallpaper credit goes to Bobby Perux. Some theme credit goes to the original blue theme and others for coding and help.

Help out and donate: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=8888816

More pics: Dark Aqua Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer
    This theme looks great. Is there any way to release this theme without the new icons? I'd like to keep the original icons, but use everything else. The icons with the theme are too hard to tell apart at a quick glance.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Are you wanting just the theme wallpaper without the laucher icons at all? If so, I can probably make a "minimalist version", with just the wallpaper, boot screen, phone screen, and messaging screen. (Essentially everything but the icons). Let me know.
    Yes, everything but the new icons. They are cool, but hard to differentiate at a glance for me.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I love this theme. we should start thread with icon request to match this theme. I want all my icons for the apps to look like that that.
    Thanks! I really enjoy this theme
    I would love this theme in pink. This blue matches my computer also, but pink would be perfect.