Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Thanks to Gadgetfreak from PPCgeeks.com for the battery icons.
    Inspiration originally was based off nights0223 Original Blue Theme.
    All other icons and such were originally found on Google with a few modified by me for these themes.

Hope you enjoy!

4 Nov 09 - Added Green Theme

5 Nov 09 - Added Red Theme

20 Nov 09 - Updated themes for 1.3.1 Let me know if you run into any other issues.

Last edited by dragbug; 11/20/2009 at 11:42 PM.
  2. k8e
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Omg...I love it! I'm adding it to my theme collection. It'll look great when I put it on my Pre!! Thanks dragbug!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Glad you like it. I have some additional tweaks and changes I plan to make over time when I can fit them in.
    Looks great! I done evn like purple but you have a good looking theme here...
    Can you also post the og Tux wallpaper without the green letters? I liked it plain, thanks
    The theme is cute and cuddly. Heh.
    Personally I wouldn't have "PALM" "PRE" on the startup. Itd look cleaner with just the glowing light saber.

Good work non the less.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Can you also post the og Tux wallpaper without the green letters? I liked it plain, thanks
    The most recent version has the lettering removed. Just download and install again. It also adds some additional theming that I didn't previously have time to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    The theme is cute and cuddly. Heh.
    Personally I wouldn't have "PALM" "PRE" on the startup. Itd look cleaner with just the glowing light saber.

Good work non the less.
    Agreed and is something I intend to change. Thank you for the input!
    Got it, thanks!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Made a few changes such as new icons. Nothing major. It's still a work in progress!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Changed the dial pad background
    REMOVED - Added Star Wars alien fonts (was distracting)
    Added some new bluetooth and signal bar status icons
    Last edited by dragbug; 10/16/2009 at 07:24 AM.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Removed the wording from the dial pad BG to make the dial pad easier to read.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    great theme! I use this and wall-e! I liked the original dialer background...buty I think you have updated a couple times since I last used it. Love the icons!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noaxis2 View Post
    great theme! I use this and wall-e! I liked the original dialer background...buty I think you have updated a couple times since I last used it. Love the icons!
    Thanks! Yes, I changed the dialer background. It didn't really mesh well with the rest of the theme. Perhaps if I make another Star Wars based theme, I might be able to use it but for now, I removed it. With that.....

1.1.4 =
    Removed Palm Pre from bootscreen
    Added new calendar icons.
    Updated some notification icons.

1.2.0 = Recreated the boot screen.
    Last edited by dragbug; 10/18/2009 at 12:55 PM.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Updated! Please see first post for changes.
    Love this theme and I'm using it right now. I have to admit for me I prefer the green on the sms, but the red is okay. I liked the Palm Pre on the boot up screen
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    Love this theme and I'm using it right now. I have to admit for me I prefer the green on the sms, but the red is okay. I liked the Palm Pre on the boot up screen
    Thanks for the feedback! I have been going back and forth about the messaging colors. I am not settled on these colors for messaging. If I get some oppinions on alternatives, I might give them a try. Although there is no way everyone will be happy which brings me to the Pre boot screen.

I removed Palm Pre from the boot up screen because I had several requests to. Plus I made my own and have not decided what to replace it with. The boot screen does seem a bit barren. I am still working on ideas.
    This is a great theme! I had been using the Texas Longhorns theme, but needed a change for a while. I love everything about this theme...it's so darn sharp.
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Thank you for the wonderful comments! I am glad you are enjoying it.
    Def the best theme I have seen, IMO anyways. I keep changing it to something else, then realizing that I like this one better so i switch it back to your. Awesome work!!!!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Updated, please see first post.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast