1.    #1  
    I have downloaded a few of themes on here and some I have modified, but how can I replace some of the icons like:

App Catalog
    Preware
    Accuweather
    Amazon MP3
    Sprint Nav
    Sprint TV
    etc....

Most of the themes replace the same main icons..
    I believe the file you want to replace is icon.png, all app have this file in their base directory. Make sure you backup the original before replacing it so you can revert back to the original.
    Quote Originally Posted by lsvtec4dr View Post
    I have downloaded a few of themes on here and some I have modified, but how can I replace some of the icons like:

App Catalog
    Preware
    Accuweather
    Amazon MP3
    Sprint Nav
    Sprint TV
    etc....

Most of the themes replace the same main icons..
    Careful replacing icons to apps that are not default apps. Preware might not be an app that everyone has (although they should cause it is freakin great) but otherwise yes StoneRyno is correct the image you are looking for is icon.png. They are usually located within usr/palm/applications/
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

Quote Originally Posted by slinkster213 View Post
    Careful replacing icons to apps that are not default apps.
    Just for clarity, this is only a concern if you plan on sharing your theme. If you're just modifying somebody else's theme for personal use, then there is nothing to worry about. I just did this with the Red-Black theme because having the Checkbook icon (all green) in the quicklaunch of a red and black theme looks really stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    Just for clarity, this is only a concern if you plan on sharing your theme. If you're just modifying somebody else's theme for personal use, then there is nothing to worry about. I just did this with the Red-Black theme because having the Checkbook icon (all green) in the quicklaunch of a red and black theme looks really stupid.
    Is that the theme I created?

Homebrew and App Catalog apps are stored at "var/usr/palm/applications/"
    Default apps are stored at "usr/palm/applications"

I have my theme replaced the Music Player Remix icon. If you have a theme do this, it will replace the icon.png if it is detected. If not, then nothing is harmed but a simple error in QI that tells you that it was unable to transfer the file. It works initially, but if the user has to update the app then it is replaced to default.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Nope. There's Flash of Red and Black. (Yours) and then there's Red & Black. (Somebody else's)

I used yours for a while, and I really enjoy it. Unfortunately, the way that it changes certains font and background colors made it unusable in some situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    Nope. There's Flash of Red and Black. (Yours) and then there's Red & Black. (Somebody else's)

I used yours for a while, and I really enjoy it. Unfortunately, the way that it changes certains font and background colors made it unusable in some situations.
    What situations? I might have fixed them, but I understand though. I was just wondering which theme lol.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    What situations? I might have fixed them, but I understand though. I was just wondering which theme lol.
    File selection in the pdf reader, and scrollable selection fields in some homebrew apps that are critical to me. (and a few other random places) The problem was that the font and background would be the exact same shade of gray.

Homebrew and App Catalog apps are stored at "var/usr/palm/applications/"
    Default apps are stored at "usr/palm/applications"

I have my theme replaced the Music Player Remix icon. If you have a theme do this, it will replace the icon.png if it is detected. If not, then nothing is harmed but a simple error in QI that tells you that it was unable to transfer the file. It works initially, but if the user has to update the app then it is replaced to default.
    I tried to do this via the Send File in WOQI but it just defaulted the icon to the Luna icon. Any suggestions?