Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey there everyone. This was my first attempt at a theme. I just got tired of looking at all the themes/wallpapers showing off sexy women, and thought we needed one featuring men. Hope you enjoy.

Let me know what you think about it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Love it. Thanks jwdesselle.
    You should of used MY body. Haha no seriously lol
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    too gay for me. Maybe the wife will like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoore View Post
    too gay for me. Maybe the wife will like it.
    you want your wife looking at another mans body?
    Personally I find these naked model themes atrociously tacky. Perhaps if I was still in Highschool or maybe University but once you grow up the novelty is gone.
    I agree I don't want to be walking around with a half naked chick on my phone and plus my girl would kill me if she saw it.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I agree I don't want to be walking around with a half naked chick on my phone and plus my girl would kill me if she saw it.
    I doubt she would feel better if you had a half naked dude on your phone
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    good one
  10. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    I certainly wouldn't want my wife going home with another man, but who cares if she looks at a buff picture? I see pics of hot chicks and appreciate their hotness... doesn't mean I wanna cheat on my wife. Works the other way around too.
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    whoa why would I want an anotha dude on my phone?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    You should of used MY body. Haha no seriously lol
    you should have sent me your photos. Lol
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Hey man to each his own..............I've seen a homo thread on these forums as well as black chicks now this...............has anyone seen a woman thread ? Not looking for P.or.no just chicks
    Dude, look around:
    http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/art-female-form
    http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/pwnalm-theme

There is another one on Prethemer site called Save the Tatas. Pretty cool theme about raising breast cancer awareness.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Personally I find these naked model themes atrociously tacky. Perhaps if I was still in Highschool or maybe University but once you grow up the novelty is gone.
    Sorry you feel like this. This theme is just for fun. I really think all themes are just for fun. Put one on, change it the next day, find one you like, keep it for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Dude, look around:
    http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/art-female-form
    http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/pwnalm-theme

There is another one on Prethemer site called Save the Tatas. Pretty cool theme about raising breast cancer awareness.
    Good deal , thanks !
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    What is the point of comments like this, if you dont like the subject of a theme then just dont use it... Unless you find it Offensive your opinion is not warranted..

There is not need to belittle the creativity of other... People like this need to find a hobby (other than criticizing others work)

Even tho I would not use this theme, I appreciate your work.
    Belittling? Just offering my opinion on the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    What is the point of comments like this, if you dont like the subject of a theme then just dont use it... Unless you find it Offensive your opinion is not warranted..

There is not need to belittle the creativity of other... People like this need to find a hobby (other than criticizing others work)

Even tho I would not use this theme, I appreciate your work.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Belittling? Just offering my opinion on the theme.
    The purpose of an opinion on a forum like this would be to accomplish some sort of change or constructive response.

You told the creator of his theme that his work is childish.... That is belittling

You did not write an constructive opinion, you simple provided negative commentary.

What did you intend to accomplish with your comment?
    I told her it was tacky not childish, there is a difference, I kept it respectful.

If you don't like my opinion of themes like this I don't have any problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    The purpose of an opinion on a forum like this would be to accomplish some sort of change or constructive response.

You told the creator of his theme that his work is childish.... That is belittling

You did not write an constructive opinion, you simple provided negative commentary.

What did you intend to accomplish with your comment?
    Also...this is not the place for you to critique my views. It takes away from the whole point of the tread. PM me if it's important to you to continue this topic.
  20.    #20  
    Hold the phone now. This photo to the left here is me. So, your reference to telling her is incorrect. :-) If you have any suggestions how to make this theme 'not tacky' please let me know. And please know I used restraint in keeping this theme rated PG. Imagine all the body parts I could have used everywhere! lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast