Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    So, i was attempting to install a new theme on my Pre and i was receiving an error message while trying to install it. This happened every time i tried to install one. So, I figured i would wait on it and try again later. I went to use my phone and the theme was half installed. I had a new wallpaper and the wallpaper on my photos app was changed, and my camera interface was changed. my music app wallpaper was also changed. However, my buttons and phone app and etc wasn't effected at all. The option to set me Pre to the default theme isn't coming up on my web os quick installer. I'm worried how i'm going to get it off my phone when a new Web OS updates comes along.

Any suggestions?
    Well I don't beleive there's anyway to get it off the phone. But you don't have to worry about it. I had the same problem when 1.2 came around and I installed the new firmware with the theme half installed and it didn't do anything to my phone. It just overwrites everything.
    This happens to me sometimes. Turn your phone completely off and then turn it back on.

If that doesnt do it then try pushing the default theme on using webosquickinstall. Click on "tools" goto "Themer" Then click on default theme
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Thanks for the help
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I have had this problem before....It has to do with your luna not restarting after the theme was installed heres how u can check.....

try to install a DIFFERENT theme... if you get an error (which you should) then read the IPK log.... it'll say something like another theme is already installed..... if it does, just power off and on your phone and your good!

If it installs the other theme then go uninstall it and install the one you want