1.    #1  
    this is the first theme i have done to date. Its just a random assortment of things i found that seemed to compliment each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by eurrl View Post
    this is the first theme i have done to date. Its just a random assortment of things i found that seemed to compliment each other.
    UHHHH maybe you should post it up so we can see it?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    calm down, i was getting there......
    http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/pwnalm-theme
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=eurrl;1967256]calm down, i was getting there......
    http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/pwnalm-theme[/QUcalm
    linky no worky
  5.    #5  
    its still unpublished, email me @ eurrl.photography@gmail.com if you want me to send it to you.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    this thread is useless without pics..... so post screens pleez
    Quote Originally Posted by eurrl View Post
    calm down, i was getting there......
    http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/pwnalm-theme
    Dude! dont tell me to calm down. you need to post up screenshots if you want people to see what you have done! Pretty simple I think.

Posting a link that doesnt work yet is aggravating to say the least. I mean How hard is it to post a screenshot....Really
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

8.    #8  
    here are screens
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't get it, where's the "pwn" element? Looks like random pictures and elements from other themes. Doesn't really have a cohesive idea, unless I'm missing it?
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    i like the hot chicks! more hot chicks! lol
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    You should give credit to the people that you took elements from their theme
    I just want to know who that girl is from the first screen.
    This really gets you in good with the ladies.
    Shay Laren
    any reason why i can't find this theme using preware?
    First post!

I keep getting an error message while trying to upload this theme with WebOS Quick Install

ERROR:cp: cannon stat '/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/keypad-icon-six.png': No such file or directory

Can anyone tell me why I keep getting this error message repeatedly when trying to upload this theme?

Edit: Actually I got a ridiculous amount of error messages, when trying to upload this theme. Kept hitting ok and it got done loading and everything still appears default.