Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1.    #1  
    10/13 Updated screenshots of new dialer wavelauncher and lockscreen icon... more to come tomorrow when i have time to work on it a lil more!


    I go by syanni85 when i have to use numbers with letters...

    stepped aside for a couple hours from requests and did something of my own... i guess it kinda expresses the kinda guy i am..?? hehe

    Yah-MON! As of now this is a REALLY LITE theme, so please remove all other themes before installing. This is a huge work in progress… I love these colors, but this is just a taste. My goal is to make this the most comprehensive theme of mine so far. If I see enough feedback I will keep this one growing

    preware: RASTA
    prethemer.com: rasta Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer



    Last edited by itsALLsubliminal; 10/13/2009 at 10:23 PM. Reason: update
  2. #2  
    Awesome! Now a SKA theme will go good with that
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

    My beer blogs:

    Rev. Rhino on Flickr

    Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  3. #3  
    This is going to b one of the top themes keep up the work!!! Good work bambaclot! Yea mon
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the kind words... this will be my personal theme i'll be using for a long time, so i intend to make it my best, inside and out just gimme a few days cuz i'm very busy
  5. #5  
    i like it but the main background is not so nice
  6.    #6  
    I'm gunna do alot for this theme, but I'll definitely make a clean version too (hehe)
  7. Freshyz's Avatar
    Posts
    905 Posts
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    #7  
    Big up on this one! Well done.

    Having the quick launch area blacked out is makin the screen feel small though. Thought it would be cool to leave the colors but make the black area transparent so the wallpaper shows through.
    Also, how about incorporating a Lion Of Judah as launch button or Bob Marley dialer? Just throwin out some ideas.. .

    Excited to see how this one develops with all the little alert icons, battery and signal strength etc.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Big up on this one! Well done.

    Having the quick launch area blacked out is makin the screen feel small though. Thought it would be cool to leave the colors but make the black area transparent so the wallpaper shows through.
    Also, how about incorporating a Lion Of Judah as launch button or Bob Marley dialer? Just throwin out some ideas.. .

    Excited to see how this one develops with all the little alert icons, battery and signal strength etc.
    Very true...great idea
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

    My beer blogs:

    Rev. Rhino on Flickr

    Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  9. #9  
    Booyakasha!!! Big Up and much respect. Love the theme. Looking forward to the progress on this one!
  10.    #10  
    updated to 1.1, includes little changes like wavelauncher, new launcher icon and messaging icon(s), marley photo background and buttons for dialer, and nics n nacks... i'll update the first post after making a few more improvements and will put new screenshots. Go to prethemer and check it out!
  11. #11  
    I'm not even rasta, but betta believe my new york yankees themes is about to change tonight!! lol..very, very creative!!!! great job!!
  12. #12  
    How about adding King Selasie to one of the backgrounds?
  13. #13  
    What do you think about something like these for the boot logo: But these are small, maybe make them full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
  14.    #14  
    Updated pics of new parts... will be working on this tomorrow cuz i'll have some more time

    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    How about adding King Selasie to one of the backgrounds?
    i will probably incorporate him for the contact icon... maybe photo background
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    What do you think about something like these for the boot logo: But these are small, maybe make them full size
    That sounds like a good idea, i will do something like this... the current boot logo will remain for the "clean" version
  15. #15  
    Great improvements! Thanks
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by itsALLsubliminal View Post
    Updated pics of new parts... will be working on this tomorrow cuz i'll have some more time


    i will probably incorporate him for the contact icon... maybe photo background

    That sounds like a good idea, i will do something like this... the current boot logo will remain for the "clean" version
    ummmm, isn't there a pot leaf and a penguin smoking a spliff on the wallpaper? LOL
  17.    #17  
    i never said this was the clean version
  18. KAM313's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    #18  
    nice work.....red eyez would be kool....I have thiz on my pre now..by da way I dnt even smoke....but luv the red,green,yellow........
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM313 View Post
    nice work.....red eyez would be kool....I have thiz on my pre now..by da way I dnt even smoke....but luv the red,green,yellow........
    its never too late to start! Lol jk

    I will put red eyes at the very end... I have plans to do a few more things tomorrow... 2.0 should be out by the weekend
  20. #20  
    This will be the only theme I ever have on my phone. Fan-freakin-tastic job. I hope you keep working on it to make it even better than it is, if that's possible! YOU'RE THE MAN. GREAT JOB!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions