Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hello Precentral!

This is my first theme so please give me any feedback you have. I've put in alot of time on the icons and graphics so far but I'm sure some things still need to be tweaked and I have a list of things to be added still.

V 2.3.0
    -skinned the lockscreen's keypad

V 2.2.5
    -updated wallpaper
    -updated wave
    -updated quick launch

V 2.1.5
    -added Sprint TV icon

V 2.1.0
    -fixed camera, clock, & date/time icons
    -added sprint portal icon
    -changed messaging boxes to make it easier to tell who's talking

Version 2.0
    -overhaul and cleanup of existing icons.
    -added 12 new icons
    -lock screen update
    -minor changes in phone app
    -minor changes in messaging app
    -updated wallpaper

Version 1.9
    -Fixed some icons
    -started messenging window... looks neato so far.

Version 1.5
    -a bunch of icons
    -a phone app skin (not totally done but very usable, this is by far where i've spent most of my time. I intend on reskinning the whole phone app not just the numerpad screen.)
    -a wavebar
    -a wallpaper
    -a launchbar
    -a bootlogo
    -a background for the launcher

As I've said above I'm puttin in some man hours on this so feel free to donate if you like it and I'll keep working on making it awesome for you! Thanks in advance!

paypal/contact = badkarma13@gmail.com

Anyways, click the image to go to prethemer and look at the current rendered screen shots. sometimes things load a bit off there (i.e. the phone app looking miss aligned. it works great irl.

Download it here:
    (prethemer.com may have a more current update than the one hosted here on precentral.)
    v2.3.0
    http://www.precentral.net/webos-them...teampunk-theme
    v2.3.0
    Nevermore: A Steampunk Theme Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer
    Last edited by the10thletter; 10/27/2009 at 10:06 PM. Reason: version updates
    10thLetter - Really stunning theme. From what Ive seen around here, this may be the most detailed one available. Love the attention to detail (wooden wavebar, reworked icons, beautiful boot screen). Just had to say thanks for all the hard work you obviously put in, keep it up!
    looks really nice... thanks!
  4.    #4  
    thanks alot! I've still got some work to do but I'll have another update up soon and then it should be even more fleshed out.
    unbelievable theme...i was running another theme then found this and i must say i am truly amazed and cant wait for what your updates have in store...

do you think you could do something with the battery icon? for example, the dragonball theme replaces it with a dragon ball!

im assuming you will have more icon changes?

honestly, this thing is awesome and i will donate after your next update...i just been going a bit app crazy so i gotta plan a little better haha!

edit: i remember what i was going to ask...are you planning something for the messaging? some themes have this changed and i am jealous!
    Last edited by swingracex; 10/14/2009 at 07:41 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Started the messaging window skin... not quite done but it looks pretty neat so far! also fixed some minor things on some icons that were bugging me.
    did you get my message on prethemer about my issues? im back to running the precentral 1.5 right now until this version gets the updated...ill try it again when that happens!
    lol i was like ya nevermore..( thinking one of my fav bands ) then i was like what? steampunk wth is this.. nice theme though just not what i expected.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by swingracex View Post
    did you get my message on prethemer about my issues? im back to running the precentral 1.5 right now until this version gets the updated...ill try it again when that happens!
    hopefully the new and current version on prethemer will help ya out (2.0). waiting on precentral to approve my current update before it will show up here.
  10.    #10  
    just threw 2.1.0 up on prethemer.com, will update here when I hit 2.5.
    Last edited by the10thletter; 10/21/2009 at 11:35 PM. Reason: typo....
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    This theme is really nice. I'm incredibly impressed with your attention to detail and the number of icons your replacing. Very cool!

I'd love to see icons for some of the really commonly used homebrew apps. Like "Music (Remix)" for instance.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenovic View Post
    I'd love to see icons for some of the really commonly used homebrew apps. Like "Music (Remix)" for instance.
    This is planned for my next big update... will include at least the following: preware, drpodder, music player remix, sprint nav, pandora, amazon, doc view, and pdf view. basically, finishing off the stock apps and then a few others. If there are any that you feel i should work on feel free to let me know what they are!
  13.    #13  
    also working on the calculator app itself, and some other background items. check back for them soon.
  14.    #14  
    another small update
  15.    #15  
    made the lockscreen keypad match the rest of the theme.
    u sir r awesome
  17.    #17  
    you are far too kind
    i just wish i could donate more...but struggling college student lol
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Truly wonderful theme! Great attention to detail. You are an artist!
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
  20.    #20  
    Thank you so much!! I hope to have a nice update ready for consumption soon.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast