Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm putting out a request for a Kansas State theme. There aren't any out there, and if I just request it, even though you guys are doing great on them, it would take a while to get done, so I'm going to post this, check back in a week, and if there is a Kansas State theme that I like, I'll donate $10, if there are more than 1, I'll just donate to the one that I like the best. If there are none. . .I will be disappointed and no one will get my money! I mean you could buy 9 McDoubles with that!
  2.    #2  
    bump for more people to see this AMAZING deal.

*Disclaimer, amazingness of the deal is up for debate.
  3.    #3  
    Well, this is disappointing.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I came up with a very cool boot images for K-State in case you are interested. I have also tried to get someone to come up with a good KState them to no avail.
    well i am in Manhattan and i could prob show you how to make your own... Its not to hard you just need to get the files (images) in the right size and file format...
  6.    #6  
    I really like my background, but that's all I've got. I need a full-fledged K-State theme, complete with serpentine italic font!
    Bump... I'll donate 20 bucks....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
  8.    #8  
    So that's 30.00 to make a sweet K-State Theme. And that's just from 2 people. . .

I just make a new background for my phone, don't know if you guys like it, but it's black and white like their black basketball jerseys and it's got a hint of a purple outline.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9.    #9  
    Bump for someone to make one of these, remember $30.00 probably more.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I have created a sweet boot screen if anyone wants it
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by trukansan View Post
    I have created a sweet boot screen if anyone wants it
    I would like to check it out.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Here are the 2 images to use that I designed. I have already named them so just import them into the phone.

Enjoy
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    When these images are combined when the phone is booting, they look very cool.
    I'm currently working on a K-State theme. I based it off someone else's theme so I'm waiting for him/her to contact me back. If they say its fine to use then I'll have my theme posted up by the end of the week. If they don't, then I'll have to make some changes. Also this is my first time doing something like this, so it may not be the best. I think it's looking really good so far!!
    Here's my work in progress. I haven't had much time to work on it this week, because all of my teachers decided to have tests right before spring break (I can't wait to graduate next year). Tell me what you think so far!
    **EDIT**
    Hopefully you can see the pictures now.....
    Last edited by franzen; 03/10/2010 at 04:27 PM.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Cannot see the pictures, only a box with a red X
    I think I fixed the problem with the pictures not showing up. Let me know if they're still not working for you
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    They look awesome, you can toss my images above in the mix for boot images if you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by trukansan View Post
    They look awesome, you can toss my images above in the mix for boot images if you like.
    I used your powercat for the boot image. So it flashes Every Man A Wildcat and then the powercat. I'm working on some of the smaller stuff right now (bluetooth symbol, wi-fi, etc..). I haven't heard back from the person i'm trying to contact, so I'm probably just going to release my theme on friday.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Let me know when you have the theme released
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast