1.    #1  
    Hi!

2 hours ago, I installed my first theme (Original Blue Theme) from the gallery with WebOSQuickInstall. To do it, i went in the tools menu, then in themer. After, i simply get my zip file that I download from the gallery. I used it during 2 hours, but now, I want to remove it.

The problem is: when I go (in WebOSQuickInstall) tools > themer, this message appear:

I can't remove it or install another theme What's happening?!? Need your help!
    have you tried reverting back to orginal theme?
    Im a noob myself but have been able to fix almost everything combing through the forums only had to vist the Dr. once. lol...
    try checking the xml file since thats where it says the error is from maybe redownload and check just the xml file try and replace the xml file.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by az-i-iz View Post
    have you tried reverting back to orginal theme?

try checking the xml file since thats where it says the error is from maybe redownload and check just the xml file try and replace the xml file.
    How do I do that?

EDIT: My pre is not root, if it can be useful.
    you should be abe to use the "revert to default" button on the themer window. see pic below (mine is grayed out because i dont have a theme installed right now).

im new to this as well, but this is what i have done, and it has worked flawlessly for me.
  5.    #5  
    I got it...I just installed the lasted version of webosquickinstall. Thank you for all people who respond!
    Last edited by Cocolabaloune; 10/10/2009 at 01:43 PM.