Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Has anyone made a Detroit Red Wings theme? Been looking for quite a while. It's a must have for any NHL fan.............Thanks.
    +1, Go Wings!!!
    "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert Kennedy
  3.    #3  
    Go Wings!!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    That would be awesome. I would definitely use it!
    I'll try to whip up something for you guys. Hockey fans always welcome (except Toronto or Ottawa) =P
  6.    #6  
    Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!
    Check it out and let me know if its ok

Detroit Redwings Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer
  8.    #8  
    Got it!!!! putting it on now!!!
    Ok let me know what you think. Its an early version. Also feel free to let me know if there is something on your bar you use I didnt make an icon for. I usually try to make the most common one and see what else from there.
  10.    #10  
    I think you did an outstanding job. I love Al the Octopus for the unlock and the Red Wings logo for the boot. I would just like to request a couple of things. Maybe instead of the English D, use the Red Wings logo on the bar. The English "D" IS a nice touch though. I would have never thought of that. And if possible, incorporate the Stanley Cup as an icon somewhere either on the bar or another icon somewhere else. Also, I'm a huge Steve Yzerman fan and if the #19 was in there somewhere it would be the best. Even if you don't change a thing, It will always be the theme I use for my Palm Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by ert47369 View Post
    I think you did an outstanding job. I love Al the Octopus for the unlock and the Red Wings logo for the boot. I would just like to request a couple of things. Maybe instead of the English D, use the Red Wings logo on the bar. The English "D" IS a nice touch though. I would have never thought of that. And if possible, incorporate the Stanley Cup as an icon somewhere either on the bar or another icon somewhere else. Also, I'm a huge Steve Yzerman fan and if the #19 was in there somewhere it would be the best. Even if you don't change a thing, It will always be the theme I use for my Palm Pre.
    Not being a fan its tough for me to get intot he head of the fan of the team. Especially a team of this caliber that has cup wins and lots of hall of famers. The D was something I wanted to sneak in there somewhere because the regular logo wouldnt fit too well but Ill make another build with that in it. I have no Idea where I can put the cup in there. If you open up the phone app theres a big pic of it there hehe. Ill think of something =)

As for Stevey, Ill have to try to think of something. I was hesitant to put old players in there because I like to keep the themes up to date but I could probably make you another background to use with him on it and you can just swap out backgrounds. I thinking of making more than one background
    Al the Octopus is an AWESOME choice for the lock icon! And Stevie Y is always a safe choice for a Wings theme, he'll always be The Captain!

Man, the one thing I miss the most about living in Michigan is being able to watch games in person. Not the same on TV...
    Quote Originally Posted by summer smile View Post
    Al the Octopus is an AWESOME choice for the lock icon! And Stevie Y is always a safe choice for a Wings theme, he'll always be The Captain!

Man, the one thing I miss the most about living in Michigan is being able to watch games in person. Not the same on TV...
    Im sure there is a lot of people actually in Michigan that miss going to games too. hehe Ok its not that funny, here in Buffalo our economy is just as bad but our ticket prices reflect that. You guys are still out of control
  14.    #14  
    ticket prices in Detroit are insane as well. It costs a pretty penny but its worth it once in a while.
    I only get to see the wings live when they stop in LA and Crapahiem, I'm still trying to find a way for my job to seed me to Detroit for a week so I can catch a game at the Joe. Thanks for the theme!
    Great Theme, We wont talk about the beat down ur Sabres gave us last night........
    "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by mwbtown003 View Post
    Great Theme, We wont talk about the beat down ur Sabres gave us last night........

Probably why I havent gotten any donations for it lol
  18.    #18  
    The game sucked.....but the theme is still good.
    how about a theme for those who bet the commies? like my Pitt PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks in advance!
  20.    #20  
    He doesn't make Penguin ones.....haha
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast