Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah,I've already tried that. I like the theme and its not giving me any problems so I'll probably just wait until 1.4 and just doctor the whole thing.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I installed the Awesome XD theme via preware and is not listed in the list of installed items. I do not know how to remove the preinstalled theme without doctoring my pre which I just did last night. I can not install any new ones due to the already installed one. This is a bit of a problem. Any help would be helpful. Anyway to do this without doctoring my pre. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    bump, help us out people.
    install this .ipk via quickinstall should set you straight http://bit.ly/1eSISH
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Alright guys, thanks for the help. I'll try as soon as I get home. Pre died on me, battery is dying quick these days.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I tried installing a theme and just got the status circle for about 5 min so I closed preware. When I reopened preware it shows that I have the theme installed under installed packages but there are no signs of the theme on my pre. When I try to remove it I just get the status circle and it will not fully show it removed. I just want preware to show that I don't have any themes installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Do you think it would work if I erase preware and then reinstall preware?
    Last edited by Matgeo15; 03/30/2010 at 06:12 AM.
    I just installed a theme in preware but I can't remove it cause it's still in the feeds and not under installed packages. Idk how to remove it now. Help?
    Having same problem webos 1.4.1.1, pre plus. Installed the SpongeBob Squarepants theme (unfortunately - too many light colored overlays - I can't read the call log list... argh...) Anyway, WOQI can't see that it's installed. PreThemer can't see that it's installed. When I tried to re-install it to see if that would make it uninstallable, the download completed, but the install succeeded then the IKPG log indicated it failed. there were errors in the post install script and it said there was a theme already installed and to remove it first.... <steam coming out ears> (Is there a smiley for that??)

Anyway, so reluctant also to reset to factory. So many wunderful tweaks. The ball and chain of Preware and WOQI...

Smokin in Pittsburgh...
    I'm having issues with this too. I just installed the new update onto my phone, and it messed with my theme. It doesn't show upon WebOS quick install -themer. I've tried to fix it any way I can think of, but I can't think of anything more. Please help?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12