1.    #1  
    Can there really be a jayhawks theme before there is a MU theme? That is just a sad commentary on life in general. I mean we are talking about the Jayhawks.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    As a proud owner of arguably the most geek-friendly phone as well as a Kansas resident, I feel compelled to say:

Meh. Sports. *Yawn*... where's my STS9 theme already??? ( :
    Last edited by nullity; 10/08/2009 at 01:38 PM. Reason: See? Even the boards turned ST":"DS9 into a smiley... geek friendly boards!
    "Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything."
    ~ Kurt Vonnegut
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmoore View Post
    Can there really be a jayhawks theme before there is a MU theme? That is just a sad commentary on life in general. I mean we are talking about the Jayhawks.
    are you ripping on the jayhawks? i request you delete all my apps from your phone immediately. rock chalk jayhawk!
  4.    #4  
    jayhawks are terrible. I would have never used all of your apps (maybe), if I new you were a jayhawker. MU alum, tiger pride baby.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Should be interesting watching the Tiggers and the Cornhuskers match up tonight. Could be an ugly, ugly game given the current and expected weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmoore View Post
    There already is a Jayhawk theme, I thought. I think it's labeled as "crime scene." Seriously, that program is going down the tubes fast. At this rate their whole basketball team will be locked up by November. Also, we need a Kansas State theme. This is a fact. THE Kansas State University is very upset about the lack of their themes. I'm thinking about having a Kansas State theme contest, but I don't think it's fair since KU grads cannot afford to have a contest of their own.