1.    #1  
    Here's one for the VW GTI lovers. This one's for the MK5 GTI, but I've also attached an alternate wallpaper (featuring the MK6 GTI)

Download:

Attached Images Attached Images
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    effin sweeeeet!
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Quite awesome theme. Though it'd be a little better if it were for the VW TDI. Great work.
  4.    #4  
    There's really nothing distinguishing about the diesel versions of the cars? Aside from the badge and engine, they're just golfs or jettas... Perhaps you meant another model?
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoraWare View Post
    Quite awesome theme. Though it'd be a little better if it were for the VW TDI. Great work.
    Dude, I was gonna post the same thing. I guess that makes two TDI geeks on this board
  6.    #6  
    So swap the wallpaper with one of a TDI badge lol. The TDI is just the diesel version of any VW car, so there's really nothing to brand. The GTI on the other hand has the signature red lines and honeycomb grill, not to mention the "Fast" (boot screen).

TDI..... *crickets*

Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Hey we're not slamming the GTI by any means. I've owned both gas and diesel VWs, loved them all. Was just saying your theme is awesome. I just happen to drive a TDI these days, that's all.
  8.    #8  
    Nah, I didn't think that (I don't like the GTI personally, prefer the GLI), I just didn't see how a TDI theme would have made sense is all. There's nothing really distinguishing about it to form a theme around. If you can think of something, lemme know and I can see if I can whip it up

seriously the best theme ever! love it!
    My favorite theme