1.    #1  
    How do I get the theme to completely go away. I installed the damn celtics theme and now my "new" battery indicator is still there when I delete it. Is there a way just to get everything back to normal standard pre stuff without completely reseting the phone?
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    I had that problem just once and heres what i did, if you havent tried it already. I installed another theme and then removed it which uninstalled the parts of the themee that wouldn't go away at first.
    I had a similar issue but everything fixed itself after installing 1.2.1 update.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I am having a similar issue with the pipboy 3000 theme. I uninstalled it wont revert some of the icons to the original. I even tried installing another theme to try and change them but they wont change.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    found the soloution on prethemer website. download the default theme ipk and install it via quick installer
  6.    #6  
    I ended up using webosdoctor to just reset the phone. Took a little while to get the phone back to normal but I'm glad the theme is gone. I will not be installing any themes any time soon.