webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Themes > Coop Devil Art
Coop Devil Art

Old 10/08/2009, 05:02 AM   #1 (permalink)

Theme base on the underground artist Chris Cooper or Coop for short.
Some of the art is SNSFW.

http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/coop-devil-art

Last edited by Tofur; 10/08/2009 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Added download page
Tofur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/09/2009, 01:36 AM   #2 (permalink)

Made a few visual tweaks to see the icons better. fixed a missing Icon file. Hopefully this will be published soon.
Old 10/12/2009, 06:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

i am gonna ask a dumb ? bc prolly everyone knows this but me..ever since i have had the update to webos 1.2.1. i can not install themes...man i want this one...what can i do?
nstereo2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/12/2009, 08:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

wow..ok dude..i got it put on after reading a ****** load about what to do...so i got the ipk file from another site...and downloaded..put it on QI..and waaalaaa!! ok..but i have a request....could you clear out the bottom manager so it is clear? where the phone icon, mail, all that is...i would like to see it clear so the icons look as though they are jus floating on the pic...that blueish line takes away from the background...also..another thing..when i bring up the icons..everything turns blue...but i get this yellowish line from the bottom can that be removed so it all looks the same color? i love that blue and the yellow doesnt look that great in the middle of the phone...maybe around it, like on the edges?!?!? maybe...idk...it ur app..im jus goin on..lol...thanks..
nstereo2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/2009, 10:35 PM   #5 (permalink)

bad ***** stuff he puts out
email4rcs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art, coop, devil

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0