1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

this my first theme and is still in development, but i already released in PreThemer.

Is based on the Litho packages from IconFactory.

Do let me know any bugs (icons or bg with bad contrast) you may encounter.

Hope you guys like it!

DOWNLOAD @: PreThemer

Been using it since last night, it's a great theme. I think I need to update though because it looks like you've got new icons
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  3.    #3  
    Im glad you like it, and thanks for helping me creating this man!
  4.    #4  
    updated it again.

Need feedback to kill bugs since i dont have my pre yet.

I am being slow on this one because my laptop broke ... but i managed to work on another old laptop and you can see the results now haha

Hope you guys like it
    oh man! My wife put it on her phone, but it twas gone when I went to get it. I'm sure ya pulled it to update...so I will wait. Great job tho! By far, one of the best themes!
    Why can't the mobile device manufactures get that most want a touch screen and a front face QWERTY?
  6.    #6  
    haha thanks! I indeed pulled it from the site this afternoon to work on the new stuff.

Added:
    Boot screen, quick launcher, and lock screen. enjoy!
    i love it but would be nice if you make a theme that have a lighter to darker shade down at the bottom as a background for the qiucklaunch
  8.    #8  
    Okay, i installed my theme to my Pre but some parts are not shown properly, or as the generated screenshots in PreThemer show. Maybe is because the firmware version is not 1.2.

Can anybody with FW v.1.2 gets the skin exactly as shown in PreThemer? (say the launcher background shouldnt have a visible glassy bar on the top. or music, videos, or phone backgrounds shouldnt either.

If the skin is working for 1.2 then ill leave it like that. I will wait till we get the update to 1.3 in November, and ill finish the theme afterwards (since my laptop is in repairment ...).
  9.    #9  
    So, is version 1.0.0 now. I kept it simple, so it changes only few details which i use the most.
    If you guys like it comment please. Also report any bugs! As of now i have Firmware 1.2 so the theme has some weird bugs with backgrounds :/ but i guess, according to the prethemer screenshots, it should show correctly on FW 1.3.

Hope you guys like it!
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
  10.    #10  
    Released it as Litho Carbon Fibre now.

Hope you guys like it!
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
  11.    #11  
    Released it as Litho Carbon Fibre now.

Hope you guys like it!
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
    I do. I've been using it for the past couple days I mistakenly forgot to restart luna at first, and your background was mixed with the heavy metal theme. Looks good like that as well
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!

Just wanted to say this is quite a complete theme Ive been using it for a long while and have no complaints. Id love to see what you have in store for us next! The new updates have all been extremely tasteful
  14.    #14  
    Thanks man Im glad you like it
    this is an amazing theme, i was typically switching themes once every day or two and ive had this one since release. attention to detail is awesome!
    Hey CP, you plan to release a Litho Classic?

17.    #17  
    uhm you mean with no carbon fiber texture and the wood look? Dunno, havent thought about it yet, you are the first one to ask about it. But could "update" the old version with the new details but keeping the first look. Shouldnt take long to do that, ill see.
    I love these themes so much! They look unique and advanced. I'm glad that I can use it again.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Where did this theme go?
    Quote Originally Posted by CWhiteRun View Post
    Where did this theme go?

The developer took them down. Try emailing him and see if he will send you the themes.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel