1.    #1  
    I installed the theme as to the instructions and everything works fine, except the background won't change. I restored to default and tried to install again, but same issue. It is the same background as before, not the cool blue one. But everything else works fine, the dialer background is blue, etc.

But just the main launcher background won't work.
    I have the same problem as you, I guess these themes are too much trouble. I just want to get my phone back to normal!! I hope there is a utility repair update compatable with 1.2.1 soon, as it wont require me to back up EVERYTHING on the phone like webOS doctor.
    Did you ask the creator if the background is included in the theme?

- I haven't included a background for my theme as I can only assume the user wants to pick and choose their own background.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Wow... please omit
    Last edited by MLJones8; 10/07/2009 at 01:01 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    Double post... whoops my bad... please omit
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    Quote Originally Posted by ashakouri1 View Post
    I installed the theme as to the instructions and everything works fine, except the background won't change. I restored to default and tried to install again, but same issue. It is the same background as before, not the cool blue one. But everything else works fine, the dialer background is blue, etc.

But just the main launcher background won't work.
    How are you installing the theme?
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!